She makes me feel less of a celebrity and more of the Harry from Cheshire.

She's like my sunshine. She gives me warmth and light. She has absolutely so much love to give for the people around her and for me to be one of them is something to be proud of.

I don't want to make the same mistake twice. After my break up with Taylor, I thought I can never be the same and find someone who will capture my attention. But I did. This is another chance to start over.

And they want me to give this up again.

No, not again.

I'll hold on.

Whatever they say, I'll hold on as far as I can. Just as much as she is holding on for us.

Me:

Good night. Have the sweetest dreams. I love you. H xx

Nikki:

Cheeeessssyyyyy. But you know I love you more. Night!

Me:

You know you're wrong.

Nikki:

Nope. I love you more. :p

Me:

So stubborn! xx

They want me to let this girl go? No. I love her. I fucking love her. I love her almost more than I love myself.

**********************************

Me:

Good morning Ms. Sunshine :)

Nikki:

Good morning Harry :)

Me:

Call me MR. SUNSHINE DAMMET!!

Nikki:

Good morning Mr. Sunshine Dammet!

There you go. Lols. Have a lovely day.

This girl, really... she's getting on my nerves. Thank god I'm inlove with her.

Me:

You know you should be thankful I am crazy about you.

Nikki:

Thanks!

Look at that answer.

I can't wait to come over The Nest and argue with her.

Or not.

I dont want to see that irritating prick that is Damian. He's a good guy I know. He's Liv's family friend but he likes my girl and that's foul. Me and him can never be mates as long as there's Nikki between us.

I might lose my temper.

If only I could get her out of there. Besides, i flew her in to spend time with me not work there. But... I know it's my fault why she ended up there; besides, she's obviously happy with what she does there and what makes her happy makes me happy as well.

I was about to sleep again and take advantage of the break we have when Niall texted me...

Niall:

We just arrived mate. You okay?

Me:

Im good. Why?