𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑴𝑨𝑫 𝑶𝑵𝑬𝑺

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐹𝑂𝐿𝐿𝑂𝑊𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐼𝑁𝑇𝑅𝑂 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑇𝐴𝐼𝑁𝑆 𝑆𝑃𝑂𝐼𝐿𝐸𝑅𝑆 𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑄𝑈𝐸𝐿 𝐵𝑂𝑂𝐾, 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐵𝐴𝐷 𝑂𝑁𝐸𝑆, 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑆𝐸𝐴𝑆𝑂𝑁 1 𝑂𝐹 𝑂𝑈𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐵𝐴𝑁𝐾𝑆 .

' 𝐇𝐄𝐘, 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊. '

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒
outer banks season two !

𝐈 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍, 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐈𝐍 '𝐄𝐌, 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓?

𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐈𝐍 '𝐄𝐌, 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓?

SYNOPSIS !

ooo. OCTAVIA GELLER'S the girl who always ran with and into trouble. Her brother, Barry, is a drug-dealer and her boyfriend— sorry, ex— is a man of little words who chooses to resolve conflict by turning people into punching bags. But they're her family and family means everything to her, living on the Cut. At eighteen-years-old, she wasn't exactly aiming to get her life straight or find less shittier people to trust her heart with. But then Octavia witnesses something that changes her world—she witnesses Rafe Cameron shooting the Sheriff.

ooo. RAFE CAMERON had somewhat of a fairytale life after meeting and falling in love with the 'Kook Princess', Graylin Thornton. He was living his happily-ever after on a trip in Florida with his girlfriend when he gets a call from home— a call that reminds him he's the villain in his own story which means there's a not-so-happy ending waiting for him at home. Returning back to the Outer Banks drops the heaviest weight on his shoulders yet and Rafe's forced to grapple with the idea that a villain doesn't deserve love from a princess.

ooo. THE JURY'S STILL out on whether Graylin Thornton knows she's dating a psychopath. She's had pretty much everyone in her life warn her against Rafe Cameron, including her brother, Topper, and the Pogue she befriended over the summer. But at seventeen-years-old, she's only just experiencing the limits of her heart and thinks she can help Rafe as long as he's honest with her. But when Rafe's web of lies slowly starts to unravel, Graylin finds herself falling and JJ Maybank makes sure to let her know that he'll always be there to catch her.