chapter 43

Y/N POV:
4 weeks later, I wasn't showing signs of pregnancy. This made Voldemort very angry, Ace was going to visit once again. I wasn't excited, I was terrified, I know he was forced to.. do it, but i just can't see him the same anymore. Other then that i would prefer him over Lucius any day.

I sit in the bath tub thinking when he'll come. It could be any day. Tomorrow, Today, right now.

"y/n are you almost done?" draco said softly, standing on the other side of the closed door

I drain the tub and wrap myself in a towel and open the door. I look up at him and he looks down at me, I walk past him and grab the clothes Narcissa left for me, while he walks in the bathroom and clothes the door.

I break into tears, I cried silently. I saw his father in him when i looked him in the eye, and I dont want to compare him and his father. I know draco is nothing like him, but they look so identical.

When I was done changing I laid back on the bed, trying to relax. Trying not to get flashbacks.

As time passed Draco was taking forever in the bath, I started to get anxious, I haven't been alone this long, and i don't like it. I got up and knocked on the bathroom door many times.

"what do you want y/n" draco yelled out

"are you almost done?" i yelled back "yea why" i took in a deep breath and gave a long sigh, "just wondering" i said as i walked away from the door

2 minutes passed, but it felt like forever. I got back up and opened the door.

"Y/N what the fuck?!" draco said as he put his hand over his penis covering it.

i rolled my eyes and walked over to the sink, I sat on the cold counter

"it's nothing I haven't seen before" i said looking down where he placed his hands. He slowly moved hands away from there letting it hang now.

i looked up at the ceiling.

"what? it's nothing you haven't seen before hm" draco said trying to hold in his smile

I scoffed and hopped off the sink counter

"why did you barge in like that? haven't you heard of privacy y/n?"

I of course didn't want him knowing the truth so I told him a little white lie

"I needed to use the bathroom, you were taking forever."

"don't lie to me." he said as he hovered behind me. I turned to look at him. "I'm not." I said getting close to his face. He grabbed my chin and said whispering "don't lie to me"

For some weird reason this man still gave me butterflies.

My face turned red once i realized how close our faces were. I pulled away and walked away.

"Put some clothes on Malfoy."

"what? you don't like me like this?" he said with a frowny face, "ding ding ding" I said trying not to smile at his remark. "ouch." he said putting his hand on his chest as if someone hit him with a spell.

"go on! go change" i said shooing him away with my hands. "alright alright miss y/n"

as he closed the door behind him I let out the biggest smile ever, I've missed this, it's like old times, I haven't smiled like this in such a long time, was I also blushing!? fuck me.

I laid on the bed thinking about the conversation i just had with malfoy

I heard the door open and turned on my side staring at Malfoy up and down. I started thinking positively about him now, I saw him differently, he didn't remind me of Lucius when I looked him in the eye.

"are you just going to lay there and stare at me like a creep?" he said letting out a giggle

I smiled and sat up

he walked towards me and softly held my chin up so i could look at him

"gosh y/n are you blushing?" he said teasingly. "what? no." I said blushing harder. He raised his eyebrow and walked over to the spot he usually lays at, the floor.

"Draco" I said turning to look at him. "yes y/n"

"do you maybe want to lay on the bed tonight.. um with me?" I said nervously. "are you sure you're comfortable with me laying with you?" he said. "um well yea, I mean it is a big bed."

"alright then" he got his pillow from the floor and put it on the bed and laid next to me, i went stiff. he turned to look at me.

"y/n if you're uncomfortable I can le-"

"no no stay!" I said holding his arm so it'll keep him from leaving. He looked at my hand on his arm and back at me he laid back down facing the other way and I did the same

"draco" i whispered and faced him but saw his back looking at me

"hm" he replied back. "can you-"

"of course darling." he said cutting me off, he turned towards me and hugged me. he knew exactly what i wanted, and this was the Draco i fell in love with

I put my legs in between his, and hug him tight, he did the same, kissing the top of my head. I started silently crying again.

"it's okay y/n let it all out, i'm here for you."

I started crying harder but not silently this time. As I was crying draco started stroking my hair. It calmed me down and my cry's started to be sniffles.

"it's okay i'm here lovely." he said as i started slowly falling asleep.

I felt safe and comfortable, i haven't felt like this in what felt like forever. I had the best sleep ever. I had draco, and that's all I needed right now.

____
The next morning I woke up to draco still hugging me. I smiled and laid there waiting for him to wake up.

"I can feel you staring at me y/n" he mumbled in his sleepy voice. I rolled my eyes and got up, got dressed. I always have to be decent every morning just in case voldemort decided to make an unexpected visit.

"y/n come lay back down." draco whined. "you best be getting dressed voldemort could show up unexpectedly." that got him up right away.

After I was done brushing my teeth and washing my face, I waited for Draco to get done.

I walked over to the bathroom where he was brushing his teeth. I hugged him around the waist tightly. "thank you." I said.

"for?" he replied back as he was getting done brushing his teeth. "for last night, I had the best sleep ever in forever." I stopped hugging him and looked up at him. "you're welcome y/n" he said smiling down at me. I wasn't expecting a hug back, but gave me one? he's full of surprises

I sat on the bed and Draco sat on the chair next to the bed. Waiting to see if today is the day Voldemort was coming.

HERE IS A MORE LIGHTER STORY!!!!