"Me, too," she says, "Show me the way?"

"Sure," I mutter. I let her walk in front of me, and I place my hand on her back, gently guiding her towards the hallway off of the main room we're in.

The hallway is empty, and my shoulders sag with relief. The room had been so stuffy, and loud, everyone talking over somebody else.

Indigo looks over at me, her eyes scanning me from head to toe. An alert goes off in my brain — bro, she's checking you out!

"You clean up well," she says, tucking a loose curl behind her ear, flashing me quite possibly the prettiest smile I've ever seen. "I'm surprised you even own a suit."

My ego deflates as she delivers the punchline, "We wear them for games, Blue."

Her nostrils flare at the nickname, "No shit."

A smile stretch's across my face. Indigo doesn't swear, much, claiming it's unladylike, which I find hilarious, considering her best friend is like a never ending Eminem song. I think it's incredibly attractive when she says a curse, or two. Her pretty mouth forming dirty little words on my account. Fuuuuuck. This girl has got me all kinds of riled up because she said "shit"? I'm like some poor, down bad, freshman who's only had mediocre lays. And all because of Indigo?

"Those are big girl words," I tsk, coming to a stop in front of the bathroom door. I hold it open, "Ladies first."

She opens the door and peers inside, "It was one word," and then she disappears behind the door.

I lean against the wall as I wait, my mind reeling as a start a mental pros and cons list of whether or not I should make a move on her tonight.

Pros:
Best. Sex. Ever.
Sadie's still not home, so it's not like we'd have to worry about her

Cons:
Sadie's best friend, she would chop my dick off
Makes things complicated

I make a face. In all honesty, I don't even truly know what I want of Indigo. I've known her for the better part of my life, besides Sadie, I'm probably one of her closest friends, so there's lots of history to unpack, do I really want to fuck up our friendship by doing this? The first night I give a free pass to. We were both drunker than hell. And, do I just want to do this? Have sex with her and act like everything else is normal? Or, do I wanna go the long route? Have a full-blown relationship with her? Fuck if I know.

The door opens, and my jaw falls. She's standing in a halo of light, looking like a straight up Angel sent down from the Heavens above from God himself.

My body takes on a mind of its own as I surge forward. Our lips are together before I can take another breath, my hand pressed against her throat as I push her back into the bathroom. It's a euphoric feeling, kissing Indigo Brown. I could kiss her for hours on end, breathing be damned. She stumbles, her mouth wrenching away from mine.

She's breathing hard, her lips swollen, "What are you doing?"

"Well I was kissing you," I say, reaching back to close the door, "Why'd you pull away." My heart hammers in my chest, a drum to match the symphony in my head.

"Because," Indigo says. She pauses, biting her lip, looking at me with wide eyes. She shakes her head, "Fuck it."

Indigo is the best kisser. Her kisses are addicting. Everything I've known flies out of the door when she latches her lips to mine. My name, my life, everything, is a blur in the background compared to this moment, in the bathroom of some random fancy building, my hands running down the sides of Indigo Brown's body.