chapter 2

A/n
OKAY SO I SAW HOW MANY PEOPLE READ THE FIRST CHAPTER AND ALREADY 21 PEOPLE HAVE READ THIS THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I AM NOT THE BEST WRITER BUT THANK YOU!<3333

- Alexander
------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n's Pov

After going upstairs to my room I was thinking "Did I make the right choice?" Maybe I did or maybe I didn't?

~Time skip brought you to finishing packing~

We'll that was alot of packing and thinking of what to take on the trip. I looked out the window to see that it was already night "DID I REALLY TAKE THAT MUCH TIME TO PACK!?" I yelled out loud. "Y/n darling you should head to sleep you have to get some rest for tomorrow" my mom said from downstairs. "Okay mom I'll head to sleep" You said from your room.

Getting into bed I kept thinking about what might happen tomorrow when I see him? The guy that was suppose to be there in my life but instead he wasn't was he even a father figure to me? "I guess I'll have to wait and see tomorrow." You whispered to yourself before falling asleep.

~Time Skip To Morning~

"BEEP BEEP BEEP"  your alarm from your phone rang as you tried to turn it off. "SHUT THE HELL UP IM AWAKE!" you yelled still struggling to turn it off and you finally did get to turn it off. When you got up from your bed you headed straight to the bathroom to get ready.

Once you finished getting ready you then grabbed your suitcase. "No wonder it took me so long to pack I packed a ton?!" you face palmed yourself. Struggling to get your suitcase down the stairs you see M/n talking  on the phone. "She's probably talking to Tadashi about when there gonna pick me up." I stared at M/n for a moment. Finally getting my suitcase to the front door  I went to the kitchen to grab F/f (Favorite Food).

About 20 minutes and me being on my phone I hear a knock at the front door. M/n opens the door to see Tadashi standing their. "Hello Miss L/n I came to pick up Y/n I'll be in the limo waiting I'll give you guys some privacy to say goodbye." Tadashi said then walked back to the limo. I looked outside then back at mom we'll I guess it's time to say goodbye now. Mom looked at me then walked over to hug me. "I'll see you when you come back I'll be waiting for you Y/n, I love you." She said starting to tear up. I hugged back and said "I love you to mom." I started to tear up.

When we looked at each other she wiped off her tears and pated my head. Then she helped me take my suitcase outside I grabbed my phone and looked around at the place one more time before walking out. You then started to walk to the limo Tadashi opened the door for you then helped M/n with the suitcase.

You looked outside the window to see Tadashi walking to the drivers seat. Meanwhile M/n was outside waving by the front door. I waved back at her then felt the car start driving. "This is gonna be a long journey" I thought looking back to see a faint view of the house.

~1 hour later arriving~

"Miss Y/n we have arrived " Tadashi said opening the door. "Huh... Oh okay sorry about that Tadashi" You said waking up. We'll I guess it's time to see him....

🌴🔥oh~🌴🔥 oh~🌴🔥 lets🌴🔥 keep🌴🔥 the🌴🔥 feelings🌴🔥

------------------------------------------------------------------
Author Note

Hello Alexander here this chapter took at least 3 days but here it is again I'd like to say THANK YOU!!!! <33333