Chapter 9: Two Opposing Houses

Start from the beginning

"WHY WOULD THEY BUY A HOUSE FOR A 4 YEAR OLD?!"
"Cause they're spoiling him before he can even realize it. Mom's an actor while Dad serves military. Hope my dad gets shot in his next one, maybe that'll make mom realize how selfish she is." Fruity said, as Okawa sighed and began to look outside.

"Why haven't you told us about them?"
"Well.. because I-"

Kamaye pushes a button and the roof opens, as Yuki slaps Kamaye in the shoulder. As Fruity keeps speaking, Kamaye keeps pushing buttons, hoping it'll put the roof back up. He pushes one button, as Kamaye's seat falls back all the way, as the headrest hits Okawa in the face.

"AUGH! You better fix this before I throw you out of this car!"

Kamaye sits up and presses a button, as the roof closes, Yuki can hear Fruity again.

"And that's why we don't hook up with celebrities."
"..what?"

Meanwhile..

"We're here!" Kanashi says, as he turns off the car and they all step outside. 
"This is your place, Noa?" Kokoru asked, as they looked at the 4 story condo, as Noa opened the door with the key.

"Yep. This condo was abandoned once the bombs hit, nobody bothered coming in because of how strict security was. I took this key off of some douchebag after this place became a warzone." Noa said, as Kokoru looked away.

Noa opened the door and turned on the lights, as the sun began to rise.

"Holy.." Momoru said, as Kanashi chuckled and sits down on the couch. Kokoru admires the painting in the living room, as Momoru walks with Noa to the bedrooms.

"So how many bedrooms do we have?"
"Two."

"..So you're getting one, what about us?"
"We'll see.."

Momoru stared at the ground, as Kanashi sits upright.

"So how many bedrooms are there?"
"2."
"Who's getting it?" Kokoru asks, as he looks away from the art.

"..Noa decides."

"..NOA, DO YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING?" Kanashi said, as Momoru pushes Kanashi into a vase, shattering it. Kanashi stands up and runs to Noa's bedroom. Kokoru sighs and picks up a broom and dustpan, as he begins to clean up after the two.

Meanwhile..

"So, how big is this 'Apartment' of yours?" Okawa asked, as Yuki pulled Kamaye out of the sports car.
"Not that big, considering it's for a 4 year old." Fruity said, as he steps out of the car.

Okawa's jaw drops, as they all look at the size of just the backyard.