"Don't miss me too much.~" And he's back to his usual self.

"Speak for yourself." You throw your school jacket on.

He gives you one last kiss on the cheek, pulls his blindfold on and leaves. You find yourself inert, staring at the spot in which Gojo just stood and butterflies erupt. You smile—a little. And then you head out to meet Yuji.

"You ready?"

"You ready?"

You look at the pink-haired boy and deadpan, "Am I ever really ready?"

You and Yuji currently ride a bullet train to Shibuya. The army of trees and concrete buildings whiz by. This public transportation speeds quickly through the city. Everything through the window, a complete blur; it almost appears like bokeh in a photograph. A myriad of quiet murmurs and chatter sound inside the cabin. You hold onto a grab rail and Yuji a tsurikawa as the two of you carry on with light conversation.

He laughs but then his expression changes, "Hey, uh, good job."

You hum at the boy in a questioning manner. You don't recall doing anything recently worth being praised for.

"You finally did it." He says.

"Did what?" You arch a brow.

"You know, with Gojo sensei."

Your face burns with embarrassment. He said the words 'did it', 'with Gojo' and you think the worst case scenario; that you were too loud last night. But you misunderstood.

Yuji sees your discomfited expression and his brows knit, "What? I thought you'd be happy that you guys are together or somethin'."

You breath a sigh of relief—internally, "OH. Yeah. Yes. Thanks, hah. Now it's your turn!"

"My turn?"

"Yeah." You give the boy a certain look, "We need to get you a girlfriend."

His heart drops to his stomach.

"What do you think about Maki?"

Yuji tries to hide his grimace. He thinks she's a bit.....scary, "She's, uh, strong?"

"I didn't mean it like that." You twist your lips, "What about Nobara?? She's real pretty! And she's a badass."

The pink-haired boys face almost turns purple. He found her also.....scary. His mind goes back to all the times she's yelled at him or how he was deemed unpopular (according to her).

"Pretty sure Kugisaki hates me."

"Eh, I wouldn't say that." But then you kind of nod whilst looking to the side and he sees this. So he deadpans.

"Anyway—" Yuji says, "—I'm not really interested in a girlfriend."

Poor choice of words on Yuji's part.