Prologue

Regina's daughter_______________

"DANIEL" I yelled running into the stables. 

"Regina what's wrong?" Daniel coming to my side wrapping his arm around my waist. 

"My mother.. We need to go" I said worried and tears running down my face. 

"Regina calm down. It's not good for the baby" Daniel put his hand on my belly and I nod my head whipping my tears. 

He pulled me into a small kiss before we took our hands into each other and started to walk away but my mother stood at the doors stopping us in our tracks. 

"You weren't going to say goodbye first?" She stood there with a cold expression

My eyes widen "Mother please.. Let us go" I said standing in front of Daniel protectively.  

"After all I have done for you this is how you repay me? Running away with a stable boy?" Mother yelled with a mad look in her eyes. 

"Mother please I don't want to marry the king I want to marry Daniel" I plead. 

My mother looked at me with disgust written all over her face. 

"You disappoint me.." She said but her face changed to sad "But all I ever want is for you to be happy" She said with a small sad smile. 

"I am happy, with Daniel" I smiled. 

"Then I guess I can't stop you" She looks at me then Daniel.

"Can I give you both something?" She asked. 

Daniel and her walk up to each other. 

"All a mother wants for her daughter is to be happy" She pats Daniel on the shoulders. 

"I understand, that's what your doing right now" Daniel looks at me smiling. 

"Yes" She whispered but then grabbed Daniels heart. 

"Mother!" I ran to Daniel who fell onto the ground in pain. 

"Love is weakness Regina, remember that" With those words she crushed is heart and I cried in pain watching him die in my arms. 

"NO!" I cried. 

My mother grabbed my arms and pulled me up "Stop crying your marrying the king" She told me.

"Mother I'm pregnant. You killed my babies father" I said said.

"He would make a terrible father. He wouldn't be able to provide for you" She said me. "Let's make this clear. You aren't keeping that thing" She spat dragging me back into the castle. 

4 months later_______________

My stomach grew and grew and now I am big. My mother never let me leave my room anymore.  

I was reading my book when I felt pain in my stomach. 

"Ow" I cried out holding my stomach. 

"OW!" I cried harder. 

"Regina what's wrong?" My father walks in worried.

"The baby's coming" I cried out and he helped me lay down and maids ran in to help me give birth. 

"Push my princess" One maid said and I pushed hard and then harder the second time and even harder the third time until I heard a baby cry and I stopped and took big deep breathes. 

"It's a girl" My father said smiling. 

"Can you put this neckless on her daddy. I got it just for her" I said giving him a neckless that is a heart shape that said 'my world' on it. 

My father took it and put it around her. Then my mother walks in and stands next to my father. 

"Let me hold her" I tell the maid.

"No" My mother took her from the maids arms and my smile dropped. 

"NO! NO MOTHER PLEASE!" I cried out trying to reach for my baby but father wrapped his arms around me as my mother left the room with my baby crying. 

"It's going to be ok Regina" My father said.

"Dad my baby" I cried into his arms. 

Cora's pov_________________

I took that thing into my arms and left the castle. 

I don't know why Regina choose that filth over the king. 

I opened a portal to a land without magic. 

I didn't even give it a second thought I threw her into the portal. 

Land without magic no one's pov_______________

The baby landed outside the orphanage doors. 

"Oh look a baby" A lady said as she picked up the baby. 

"Welcome to your new home" The lady said as she walked inside and closed the doors behind her.