You Really did it Now

NICKY

I should have listened to Alice. Well, then again she warns me about everything. The men looked like the men from Men in Black, and they probably bust aliens too. That would be so cool. I looked over to see the Alice's piece of the shard; why would Alice give it to them? That was a dumb move on her part even for me seeing as I'm not as nerd she is. She had just woken up. She passed out shortly before the men captured us.

We were in what seemed to be a dorm. The men didn't talk to me. They just laid Alice on one of the cots, and left. It was fairly clean inside with two beds, and two dressers. There was a bathroom on the right side with a shower, a toilet, and a mirror. Looks like they were going to keep us here for awhile. Not if I could help it.

I pulled Alice up with me, and snatched up the other piece, making a dash towards the exit. Alice was finally able to get a clear view of what was in front of her, and tried to stop me which was weird. Usually she couldn't stop me.

"Why didn't you give them the other piece," Alice asked, making me look at her.

"Why would you give it to complete strangers? They just randomly appeared, and you all of a sudden trusted them?" I questioned trying not to look too angry.

"I don't trust them. That's not the point! They could have hurt us Nicky and now they will! Did you see under the left one's suit jacket? He had a holster! I don't feel like getting killed today," Alice yelled as she pulled away from my grasp in anger. She had gotten stronger than before to say the least.

"Fine......I'll go and make sure they don't get the other piece. You stay here, and convince them that we had no idea about the shard. That the one they have is the one we found. Be believable; I'll be back," I whispered before sneaking off. I hope she followed my instructions. I was a bottle of emotions when it came to us fighting with each other, but we always ended up being friends again.

I ended up in front of a gym which looked like hardly anyone visited it. I opened the door like I was home, and looked around. This might be the perfect place to hide the shard.

I could hear intense punching from the other side of the gym. When I looked over I saw a muscular blond man with startling blue eyes hitting a punching bag. He looked like he was in a trance; I didn't bother to ask who could use the gym. Walking towards the elliptical I kept myself quite so he couldn't seem me sneak by. Right as I touched the machine it short circuited, and the lights up above flickered.

I quickly pulled my hand away, and the light came back on, but the elliptical was done for. It must have caught blondie's attention because he looked up at the lights. The poor bag he was punching slowly swung. I looked down at my hands, and for a second I saw a blue streak glide from one hand to the other. What did the shard do to me? Alice! What did it do to her?!!! Oh god, I have to go see her. I have to hide this damn thing, but I have to see if it affected her as well. That's when blondie noticed me, and saw my hands flicker again. I stuffed my hands in my pockets, and bolted out of the gym. Time to find Alice!

ALICE

I can't believe she left me alone, I thought. Well actually I can believe it, but as long as the door is unlocked I'm going to do some exploring. I walked out of the room, and turned left. There were so many doors. I decided to go through the double doors in the corridor. There was a keypad on the right side, but the door was unlocked. When I walked through the doors there was a guy experimenting with an "iron" suit. I secretly think it's a different kind of metal. He looked like an average guy with brown hair and brown eyes.

"Whatcha doing there," I asked leaning against the doorframe.

("Really you get Tony and I get Steve! I know it's the past but still!" "Well excuse me for wanting to get out of that dreaded room. Besides, I didn't want to be near him. The stupid flirt!")