" You right." I laughed as I stood up pulling my pants up. I grabbed my phone, keys, and gun.

I walked out of the house without saying another word to ha. I got in my car, and started it up, and I began driving to the studio to meet 30 nem. 15 minutes later I pulled up, and dapped everybody up.

" Where my Pay Pay at?" Hank asked me.

" When the fuck you start calling ha that?" I asked scrunching my face up.

He shrugged his shoulders, " Since today. Now where she at?"

" Hell if I know. Now 30, you ready to do this song or nah?" I asked not really wanting to talk about Payton.

30 just looked at me fa a while before he spoke, " Yeah."

I walked into the booth. Me and 30 was working on a new song. Since we put out our last song called breaking news we been getting known fa this rapping shit. Not just locally, but throughout the whole state.

" Just lay down the chorus, and then go into yo versus. After that, I'll send 30 in." The sound engineer said as he talked to me through the headphones.

" Ight, start the beat." I said.

He began to play the beat, and I starting rapping, " Ridin' in a Hellcat, this a hell night
I hope you know that every demon gotta go to Hell, right?
Ridin' in a Hellcat, this a hell night
I hope you know that every demon gotta go to Hell, right? " I rapped.

Then, I went straight into my verse.

Payton's POV

I got out of my car, and locked the door. As I walked in the studio I seen 30, Ant, Hank, Baby Shiesty, and Scarr.

" The apple of my eye just walked in. Hey babymama." Scarr said as he smiled at me.

Since the first time I met Scarr he would always flirt with me, and I never took it serious. Cause I always knew he was just being playful.

I laughed, " Hey, Scarr. Hey everybody."

" Wassup P." Everybody else said.

" Ight Scarr, you better chill out. Bando gone whoop yo ass." Ant joked.

" What? That nigga pose to put fear in my heart? Neva!" Scarr laughed.

" Ant quit being messy, and I'm single so don't do that." I said I sat next to him and 30.

" Wassup Sis. Why you just now getting here? We almost finished with the song. Hell, why yeen come earlier with Shiesty?" 30 asked as he looked over at me.

I rolled my eyes shaking my head not really wanting to speak on his ass.

" So, you the reason why he came in this hoe mad?" Ant said causing him and 30 to laugh.

" Whatchu do to my boy?" 30 asked causing everybody to look at me.

" Ian did shit. I just came home, and the m'fer had an attitude with me." I frowned as I shrugged my shoulders.

" An attitude fa what?" Scarr asked.

" Didn't I just say ion know. Hell, ask him." Just as I finished my sentence Shiesty walked out of the booth.

We both made eye contact with each other.

" Fuck you looking at!" He said as he mean mugged the fuck outta me. And fa some reason that was the last straw fa me.

" I swea you be acting like a bitch who on ha period." I quickly said.

30 shook his head, " Y'all ass crazy foo."

" Awww hell, it's finna be the gas station all over again." Baby Shiesty said rubbing his hands down his face.

" Watch that bitch word. " Shiesty in a warning tone.

" P, chill bruh." Hank said looking at me with a don't start face.

" Nah Hank, cause that's exactly what his ass acting like. Instead of him actually telling me what he mad about, he wanna walk around this bitch with a fucking attitude all damn day." I said not giving a fuck.

" Yeah ight, whatever. But you see you didn't call me another bitch again." Shiesty as he looked at me.

I stood up, and grabbed everything I came in with, " You really trying the fuck outta me, so I'm finna head out before I put hands on you."

" Damn, P. Youn wanna finish hearing the song?" Baby Shiesty asked.

" Fuck that song." I said causing everybody except for Shiesty to laugh.

" Ole dumbass!" Shiesty yelled pettily.

" Stupid ass hoe!" I yelled before walking out the studio.

I honestly don't get what Shiesty so mad about. He been acting weird towards me these past few days, but that don't give him an excuse to be rude to me for no reason.

Omniscient POV

Back at the studio...

As Ant, Hank, Baby Shiesty, and Scarr was vibing to the music, 30 looked over at Shiesty as he smoked his blunt.

" Aye foo, why you being so hard on P? Is it cause youn want ha with Bando?" 30 asked.

" Ion know whatchu talking bout." He shrugged nonchalantly.

30 smacked his lips, "Mane, we been brothers fa how long? You can't lie to me foo. So, like I said is it cause youn want ha with Bando or you just don't want ha with nobody period?"

" She ain't my gal, so ion give a fuck bout what she got going. It's just ion like bruh with his bitch ass, and I been pulled his hoe card." Shiesty said referring to Bando.

The truth was Shiesty didn't want Payton to be with nobody period, but of course he couldn't let 30 know that. So what did he do? He lied, and down played the feelings he was developing for Payton.

" I forgot you bitched him out. You hoed his ass in front of everybody in his own damn hood. Ian gone lie if I was him, I would've shot yo ass fa that shit. But why not just talk to P?" 30 laughed.

Shiesty and Bando had a minor problem a year or two ago. They had a few exchange of words, and Shiesty was on his ass. I mean talking bad to this nigga, and he didn't do shit.

" He knew better! And I told ha ian like him. She just waved me off talking bout " Who do you like? Youn like nobody." Shiesty said mocking Payton's voice.

" She gotta point tho, but I know P. And if you really don't want ha with bruh. Just tell ha the real reason why youn fuck with bruh, and I know fa a fact she gone drop his ass." 30 said as he passed the blunt to him.

" Nah, I'ma let ha find out fa ha self. Cause it ain't my business." Shiesty said before he pulled the blunt.

——————

But Shiesty is mad at Payton. Do y'all think he has a right to be upset? Was Payton in the wrong for not telling Pooh she wasn't coming home🤔? What y'all think happened between Shiesty and Bando🤨? Do agree with 30, and think Shiesty should just tell Payton or no🧐? Let me know in the comments😌! Make sure y'all vote it, comment, and follow me💯! Love y'all🤍!

I know I haven't updated this story in so long, but if you guys read my other book. Then, you know my 14 year old niece was murdered, so I've been grieving. I know I only released one chapter today, but I will be releasing two more chapters this Sunday. Sorry for keeping you guys waiting for so long. It most definitely wasn't my intentions, but life just been beating me down.