019. 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

Start from the beginning

"yeah but... you're a girl, you shouldn't eat-" she was cut off mid sentence by izuki.

"who cares what she eat or how much she eat? you should mind your own business." he snapped. y/n gave him a reassuring look. she knew haru was trying to make her feel bad.

kenma was glaring at haru from beside y/n. he finally decided to speak up after taking out his book and placing them on the table.

"she can eat whatever and however she wants, it doesn't change anything. stop acting like a child, haru." he remarked and his eyes went back to the book in front of him.

y/n smiled, feeling happy that they didn't let haru just overstep a boundary. haru scoffed and rolled her eyes before taking out her own books for the study session.

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

y/n giggled softly when she won another round of tic tac toe against izuki. they had decided to finish studying ten minutes earlier than kenma and haru, since they were late.

"why are you so bad at this?" she held back her laugh, not wanting to make too much noise.

"i'm just letting you win," he retorted.

"no you weren't! you were stressing out over tic tac toe!" she covered her mouth and laughed, her laughter sounding muffled.

"stop! you make me sound bad." he whined and sighed.

"okay i'm sorry," she said. she felt a pair of eyes staring at her, which caused her to quickly turn around and met eyes with kenma.

"hey." she smiled. "we're just playing, sorry if i was too noisy."

kenma shook his head no.

"i'm glad you're having fun." he chuckled. haru glared at y/n before butting into their conversation.

"kenma! can you teach me this one? i'm really bad at it." she pouted and leaned forward. y/n gulped and backed away, going back to izuki for another round of tic tac toe.

kenma simply explained to her in the best, simplest way he can. his attention was on y/n. he's glad she's happy but he's kinda upset that haru and izuki had to be there.

if they weren't here, he could've been alone with her, laughing and playing with her instead of being eaten up alive by jealousy.

wait... did i just say jealousy?

kenma snapped out of it when haru shammed her book shut.

"let's go, the library is closing soon." she chimed and stuffed her belongings into her bag.

"let's go! should we get ice cream today?" izuki asked as he stood up next to y/n.

"maybe another day, boyyy." she laughed when he pouted.

kenma felt distant compare to them. they just knew each other, so why do they sound as if they were so close?

"let's go kenma!" haru said in her fake-ass whiney high pitched voice while she cling onto kenna's arm.

kenma simply removed his arm from her grip and gave her the littlest bit of attention, despite her loud voice annoying the living hell out of them.

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

kenma and y/n bid their goodbyes. he walked towards the opposite direction with kuroo, trying to keep it subtle that he wasn't trying to turn around every five seconds to look at y/n and izuki walking together to the bus stop.

"i think you work better than a cctv camera." kuroo teased, a scoff and a glare came from kenma after hearing that.

"mind your business, kuroo." kenma rolled his eyes and focus his eyes back on the road.

"you jealous?" he scoffed. kenma ignored him and continued walking.

"hey! you didn't answer me," kuroo pouted and placed an arm around his shoulders.

"kuroo, i will not hesitate to elbow you right now if you don't stop asking." kenma threatened. kuroo throw his hands up in the air and backed away.

"damn, okay okay. i didn't know you were into band geeks, bro. you love them musicians?"

"shut up kuroo, it's not like that." kenma tried to deny. he didn't want to let kuroo know about his feelings, he knew kuroo would never let him live it down.

"it's not like what? it's not like your eyes light up when you stare at her? or when your smile is wider whenever you talk to her? hmm, yeah i guess it's not like that." kuroo elaborated. kenma stopped in his track and glared at the taller boy.

"fuck off." he cussed him out and elbowed his sides. that's what he gets, and what he deserves, for real.

"ouch! what is wrong with you!"