Chapter 1 Not An Average Saturday Morning

Thanks To FireFang For the Help! Same rules as my other Fanfics!

-Sing

*YAWN* I sit up. My room is dark. Today is the day. I think. The day for me to start my pokemon journey. Yawning, I push myself out of bed. I look at the clock and smile. It's only 6:30. Good. Then I will have time for breakfast. As you can tell, I'm an early Pidove. "Zanna, come down for breakfast." my mother calls from downstairs. I run a brush through my black-blond locks. One week ago I turned 13, the regulation Pokemon trainer age. It takes usually about a week for them to process all the papers and such. I was supposed to meet Professer Juniper at the Poke-Center at 8 to pick out my starter pokemon. I hope there is a female Oshowott. They are soo cute! So after breakfast (waffles, my favorite), I walked to the Pokemon Center. Professor Juniper was waiting for me with a large silver breifcase. "Are you Zanna?" I nod "Nice to meet you Proffessor." I say. She led me to a park nearby. "So you're starting your journey today, huh." I nod. "So here are the three starters, Oshowott the water type." A short-ish male Oshowott came out looking a little nervous. I groaned. No. "The grass type Snivy." A taller green haired male Snivy emerged wearing an arrogant smirk. No again. "And the fire type Tepig." A tall lean male Tepig appeared. All males??!! REALLY??!! The Tepig had an orange short-sleeved shirt, dark brown jeans, and neon orange high-tops. Cute. "I'll take Tepig then."