Chapter 2:Molly And Edds Return

Felix had no clue what to say so he decided to say nothing at all..

"You weren't Dizzy Uncle Felix, You were Drunk Uncle Felix!!!!"

Felix then looked at the bunny and picked it up "I know I was Drunk, I'm sorry Edd and Molly, I'm sorry.."

He then put the Bunny back where the place of the burial took place, "stay here for me okay?.."

He had then walked to his car and drove back to his house, once he walked in he looked around to see if the bunny was near.

He found out the bunny wasn't there and had sighed in relief "thank god.."

Then he heard a huge crash from  upstairs, "WHAT WAS THAT?!?"
He then quickly ran upstairs to see the bunny right on his bed, "Uncle Felix we didn't want to stay there..."

He then froze and rubbed his eyes to see if it was real or a dream, "it is real" he mumbled.

He then told the bunny "why do you want to stay with me, I killed you...?"

"Because we want to see Mom Rosemary and Dad Jack..." Edd and Molly said.

He then continued by telling the children "I'll let you see them okay...?"

He then picked up the bunny and drove over to Jack and Rosemarys house.

"Here we are Kids" he walked up to the door and knocked on it.

Jack peeked through the peephole of the door and saw Felix, he then opened the door and asked "why are you here Felix."

Felix had told him "Edd and Molly want you.." he then quickly handed him the bunny.

"What do you mean, this isn't my babys.."

He then ran to his car and started it up and quickly drove to his house.

He saw Sophie sitting on the curb by the small brown home.

"Hey Felix... I haven't seen Edd and Molly in forever..." Sophie muttered.

He then sat down next to her and told her the story "I'm sorry I was drunk and crashed the car, I was too scared of what Jack would do so I buried them in fear"

She couldn't say anything and quickly put her hands on him and shook him in anger.

"FELIX WHY DID YOU EVEN DRINK AT A SCHOOL EVENT...!?!" She yelled.

(To Be continued, Chapter
3.)