Tanjiro abruptly stood up and held his sword in his normal fighting stance.  Tanjiro used his other hand to sign to the other 2 to hold position and not move.  Then that's where everything went wrong.  

Sir Nighteye stood up and grabbed stuff from his jacket to fight, but he dropped a stamp.  A huge clang was heard from across the street it echoed and the figure that was once in hig=ding sprung out sending flames to the small group of 3.  Tanjiro jumped up above the flames and used his gifted sword from White Rose to create a water barrier in front of his mentor and partner him himself getting hit and slightly burnt by the flames.  The splash of the water barrier making sure he didn't light a flame.  Tanjiro landed his sword in the middle of the water to hold the shield.  The 2 heroes gave him a nod and waited for the fire assault to stop.  The fire died out leaving a little path of flames on the ground.  

"Well, we were going to lock you in that room, but I guess the rule of no killing doesn't matter anymore, " Dabi ran toward the heroes and Tanjiro dropped the shield jumping out and towards him.  Tanjiro changed swords to his real sword ready for a real fight.  These people weren't like the demons he's used to.  "Alright kid, thank god you decided to pick me I didn't want to fight no weakling heroes, " Dabi says talking away getting too cocky for Tanjiro's liking.  Tanjiro swung his sword getting countered by Dabi's forearm which is covered in metal plating.  Dabi lit his hand and started to charge up, while Tanjiro took one hand off his sword and grabbed the other forming a water ball and firing it to his hand to put out the small fire.

Tanjiro turned the sword to a slant and it then slid from his metal arm brace to his thumb slicing some of his fingers.   "YA, DAMN BRAT!" Dabi yelled spreading fire all around punching Tanjiro on the right on the lower ribs.  Tanjiro coughed and lost some air for a second losing his focus.  Tanjiro jumps back reforming his stance as White Rose going to his left and activated his quirks ready to fight beside Tanjiro same with Sir Nighteye who stayed close behind being better with long-distance fighting.  

"OI! STABBY THE OTHERS WANT A FIGHT FEEL LIKE DEALING WITH IT HIMOKAMI HERE IS MINE!" Dabi yelled and then a blond with cute little buns popped up with knives prepared on a belt.  "Hey, why can't I have the other dimension cutie?!" Toga complained about her opponent.  "Hey, could have taken all 3.  Plus, you're getting 2 new blood samples, " Dabi said convincing Toga about her great opponents.  "Whatever, but next time it's my call, " Toga said going after the 2 guys behind Tanjiro.  

"Ok, then let's continue, " Dabi spat fire from his hands barely missing Tanjiro.  Tanjiro created a water ball and he put it over Dabi's head leaving him stuck there in the water.  "Hey, White Rose if you can toss me a lightning sword, " Tanjiro yelled to him as he was fighting Toga with Sir NIghteye.  Dabi broke loose from the water and punched Tanjiro with a flaming fist while he wasn't looking.  "Bullseye, " Toga yelled who was watching Tanjrio fight Dabi.  "Be careful this sword is hard to use and u haven't even trained with it yet, " White Rose said kicking the sword over to Tanjiro.  The demon slayer bent down and grabbed the sword kicking his feet up getting Dabi hard right on the jaw.  

Dabi fumbled back which gave Tanjiro just enough time for his plan.  Tanjiro waves his gifted water sword and waved up around then yanked pulling all the water down from the other clouds into one and the sliced Dabi on his arm.  The cloud immediately started to rain and chase Dabi.  Dabi tried to use fire, but it didn't help the water kept going and going and Dabi was just soaked Tanjiro called off the rain cloud and it went behind him.  Then he sparked up the lightning sword and aimed it at Dabi the sword shot an electric spark igniting Dabi on fire as he was electrocuted.  The villain then passed out cold hitting the ground.  Tanjiro then ran to Toga and slashed her face and right after the cloud chased her as she ran away and in circles.  

"How did you do that, that is one of the hardest things to use on that sword.  I made the sword and can't even do it, " White Rose asked completely baffled.  "I don't know, but I do know that we need to get in there they know we are here so we have to make this quick, " Tanjiro handed back the lightning sword to his trainer.  Tanjiro jumped off the roof and went to the wall where the trap door was.  Tanjiro positioned in front of the wall and concentrated.  "Water Wheel!" Tanjiro yelled as it broke down the wall and hit a lizard villain inside.  Through the rubble of the wall, the other heroes in the group followed the spontaneous demon slayer.  There was most of the group Kiroguri who warped behind them while Sigaraki stood in front.  Big Sis Mag sat to their right while Mr. Compress to their left.  The only ones that were missing were Kibusuji and the kidnapped demon Nezuko.

"Well welcome into my home, but it is quite RUDE to come in uninvited, " Shigaraki said scratching his neck while flakes of skin fly off.  "Where is my sister and where is Muzan?" Tanjiro asked in a harsh angry tone.  "I don't know, but you know what happens when you say his name so why say it?" Shigaraki says trying to intimidate Tanjiro.  "Our covers already blown isn't it, so what matters, " Tanjiro retorted. 

"You're pissing me off, so let's do this the easy or hard way.  If you leave we could forget this happened and you can all live... or we can do this the hard way where we fight and you all DIE, " Shigaraki said losing all his patience.  Tanjiro pulls out his sword getting ready for a fight that will determine his future...