A Second Chance At Life

As I lay there in shock, I think why? Why do bad things happen to people. life was so good and in a blink of an eye, my life was almost gone in a second. Nothing could change what has been done. I was warned not to get in that car. I knew it was wrong but yet I still chose the wrong path that night and I knew something would go wrong. But why? Why did I do that.
(Flash back to this morning) "mom can I go to a party later?" I said with a holler down the cold dark basement stairs. "You honestly think I'm going to let my 16 year old daughter go to a party on a school night , your insane." My mom has always been really over protective ever since my dad past away from a heart attack when I was 5 . I don't really remember what he looks like but my mom tells me we were really close and that he was more like my best friend than my dad honestly. And I think everyday why don't I listen or pay attention to a lot of things my mom says...because one day when she is gone too , I can never re-live the day she was here . But, I only realized that when I almost lie in my own death bed later that day. Thinking why didn't I listen to her.
(Later that night again) After me and my mom have argued for hours it ended up she still said no. But I was willing to do anything to go to that party . My mom always checked on me at 12:00pm to make sure I was safe and sound in my room. So I waited till she checked on me to sneak out the back window of the apartment. Thank goodness we were on the bottom floor. That could have been bad. As I wipe the sweat running down my face I see my friends car and scamper over to it in my 6 inch high heels. We were there for about an hour and know one really thought about who was driving home. We were all drinking that night of the party , and we were only 10 blocks away from my house how hard could it be to drive home we all thought. As the four of us in the car, me in the passenger my friend Ricky driving and my other two friends cara and Nikki were in the back .
With all of us having to much to drink , know one knew anything that was happening. We all thought Ricky would be fine to drive
...But we were all terribly wrong...
It's sad that something had happen to all of my friends before I realized we should have walked home. Why did I have to wait until we hit a cement wall to notice how wrong we really were. A scream was let out by my my friend Nikki who was sitting in the back seat. It's seemed like she screamed so loud before we hit the wall . But maybe it just seemed loud because everything went silent once we smacked against the wall at 92 miles an hour . "Bammmm!!!" "Smack!" "Crush!!!".... There was absolutely no sound once the car had stopped moving around. As I stare around the crumpled car I see no movement in the back seat nor movement from Rickey . All I could see is the unconscious bodies of my close friends surrounded by bodies of blood. But as I sat there waiting for someone to help , my feet were starting to get hot . Looking the best I could through the cracked windshield I see orange and yellow. I slowly start to realize I was surrounded in a a vehicle of fire. I tried my very hardest to get out but my leg was caught under the dashboard and the door broke shut.
.... I scream for help...nobody hears...
It seems as if I have been calling people for hours, but really it's been minutes. "MOM!!!!?" I scream..."TREVOR!!!." (My boyfriend) I feel so alone, there is nobody here...HELP!!!...HELP ME PLEASE!!! I have no more air left for me scream. I hope someone will notice the flaming car on the side of the rode. As I try to catch my breath I heard the lovely sound of sirens...not to many people think that's a good noise to hear but when your the one that needs help , that is a beautiful sound.
The sounds came closer... But I started to loose control of my eye sight. I felt my head spinning and my eyes start to roll back...NO!!, I can not die like this. As a tear starts to run down my cold pal skin I know this is my good-bye, I never knew this would be the end of...me...But that means it's the end of my relationship with Trevor... And my mom won't have a daughter...and I won't have a family...
FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS TO NOELLE AND WILL SHE WAKE UP...EVER!!!