𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

Start from the beginning

"Yea alright, don't be a stranger Lani !" He said, yelling as I walked out.

Halfway back to the car, a browskin with waves, tattoos, and grills walked up to me.

Why is he approaching mee

"Say la mama you beautiful as hell." He said, smiling hard as hell.

Ew what the fuck

"mama" it only sounds right when my stink say it

"Thanks." I said dryly, flashing the white people smile.

"Slide me yo number ma." He said, taking his phone out.

Take notes chile

"Alright." I said, taking his phone putting in my number saving it as "Lani".

"Preciate it." He said, nodding his head.

He finna be so assed out when he text or call that number later.

Nodding my head, I walked away getting back into the car.

"Bitch who the fuck was that ?" Bri asked, pulling out the gas station lot.

"Some dude, he said I was cute and asked for my number." I said, shrugging my shoulders biting into my ice cream.

"You gave him your number ?" She asked, scrunching her face up while pulling into the chick fil a drive thru.

"It's not what you think !"

"Yes." I said, sitting my phone down.

"None of my business." She mumbled.

"Damn straight." I said, laughing.

"Welcome to chick fil a how may I help you." We heard a cheery voice say.

"Hello yes can I get a chicken sandwich meal." Bri said, leaning out the window.

"What drink ?" The voice asked.

"Sprite." Bri said.

"Will that be all for you ?" The voice asked.

"No, add three regular chicken sandwiches, one spicy chicken sandwich, 2 sprites, 2 large fries and extra Polynesian sauce please." I said, leaning over making sure she heard me.

Heavy on the extra sauce

"Ok pull up and pay at the next window." The voice said.

Bri pulled up and I passed them my card and payed for both our orders.

Bri grabbed the food and passed it to me. I sat it in my lap while she grabbed the drinks. We pulled off and I turned the music down a little.

"What you about to get into ?" I asked, looking over at her.

"About get my back broke by your brother." She said, smiling biting her lip.

I hate the shit that fly out that dick suckin ass mouth of hers

"Ewww, it's giving unholy. I don't wanna hear about my brother breaking yo damn back." I said, gagging.

"Let me hurry up and get yo ugly ass out my car." She said, turning onto my street.

"It NEVER gave ugly !" I said, getting all my stuff together.

"Yea yea yea get the fuck out." She said, unlocking the doors.

I feel like a two dollar hoe

"Don't you ever call my mutha fuckin phone again ! You will NEVER get another chance to treat me like a piece of shit !" I said, slamming her door stomping to my front door.