𝟎𝟕| 𝟐𝟗𝟏𝟎𝟒𝟓: 𝐧𝐨, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫. 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐭, 𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐚.

Start from the beginning

     Krone nodded and proceeded to walk towards the door, "Goodnight, Isabelle." With no reply, Sister Krone shut the door and slowly walked to her room. She picked up her doll and squeezed it tightly in rage. The sister took the doll's head in one hand and forcefully ripped it off of the threadbare body, "ugh! How dare she! Just watch! You'll see! I'll drag you down! You witch!" She repeatedly stomped on the poor doll, making all it's stuffing come out. After grunting, she laughed, "and then soon, I will be Mom here."

     Y/n looked at the closed door in confusion. She had heard stomping and somewhat loud words that she couldn't make out. The girl didn't pay any mind to it since it was obviously Sister Krone going on a rampage. Y/n closed her eyes and fell asleep, still hopeful her and her family could all escape together.

     The next morning, all the children were to do some chores after breakfast. Emma, Norman, Ray, and Y/n were to hang up the wet laundry while the others tidied the house inside. Ray and Norman had a stick to help them push up sheets onto the hanging rack, even for their height they still couldn't reach.

     "Emma," Norman called, "we should start playing tag in teams from now on."

     "Why's that?"

     "Honestly," Ray turned around to join the conversation, "most would die if they escaped on their own."

     "Come on, Ray!"

     "Not to say they don't have some potential, but we shouldn't let them run solo."

     "We'll make formations and take off in teams," Norman added.

     Y/n picked up a sheet and made sure it was all flattened out and not tangled, she passed it to Ray to hang up, "I suppose that way we could simulate the real escape."

     "The real one," Emma muttered under her breath.

     "I had another idea as well," Norman pointed a finger up, "let's tell Don and Gilda. If we get them on our side, they can be team leaders."

     "But what if they turn out to be Mom's informants," Ray theorized.

     "Don't worry, I'll basically be killing two birds with one stone, just leave it all to me. I've already made arrangements."

     Y/n sighed, "it really sucks that we have to be skeptical of everyone. I wish there wasn't even a traitor." She picked up another sheet and hung it on one of the lower racks where she could reach. Ray looked at her while she didn't notice, she looked stressed.

     "Emma, listen up. Memorize these formations; there are a hundred of them," Ray looked away from Y/n and his eyes met Emma's.

     "W-wait, do you mean by ear?" She asked.

     "That a problem?" He smirked.

     "Easy-peasy!" The four children hung up two more sheets and then it was time to play outside with everyone.

     "The goal here is to not get caught," Ray informed, "you have ten minutes, go!"

     Emma, Norman, and Y/n ran away with their groups while Ray stayed on the hill with his. "Everyone," Emma shouted, "follow me!"

     "Let's surprise Ray by winning!" Y/n added.

     "We got this in the bag," Don cheered while the smaller kids giggled.

     The tall boy with black hair checked his watch, "alright guys, get ready to run."

     Emma looked behind her and held three fingers up. Three groups. Norman's group followed him to the right, Y/n group followed her to the left, and Emma's continued forward. She walked slowly and held out a hand to signal the others to crouch down. Norman's group was pursued first. He continued to run but held his arm out to the left. Split into two smaller groups, we'll go left, you go right.