Chapter 12

So as you know, Reg is the love interest for Godric, but they won't actually begin dating until they have both finished school, seeing as Regulus will be 18 at one point and Godric would only be 15 and that's not allowed.

So they will start dating each other later on in the book but don't worry, there will still be plenty of interaction between the two very close friends (friends for now)!!

Third POV:

Entering into his third year of Hogwarts, Godric knew it would be his last year with Lily in the school as well. It would be strange not having his older sister there but he knew she and James would finally get together this year and marry shortly after graduation, before having a baby in 1980. He could only wonder if the babe would still be called Harry James Potter.

Lily, now 17 years old, was a beautiful girl, her hair now reached her hips and her eyes seemed to sparkle brighter than every. It amused Godric when she would huff at her own hair when it got in the way (which occurred on a near hourly basis) because it was so long. But she refused to cut it as she 'happened to like her hair as it was'. But Godric knew it was really because she hated going to the hairdressers.

 But Godric knew it was really because she hated going to the hairdressers

Now, Godric too had changed over the summer. Now at 13 years old, he was 5'9, had short red hair that was even curlier than before and his eyes were as bright as his sister's. His skin was slightly tanned form long days in the local outdoor swimming pool with Lily and even occasionally Severus and his girlfriend (yes girlfriend) too. Him and Josephine had gotten together at the end of the year and were very happy with one another.

Godric had also spent some time with Lorcan and the twins over the summer, such as their yearly birthday party for him. This time it was held at the Evans residence and it had been a blast.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"So you still pining after Black?" Lorcan smirked, his fangs showing slightly.

"Retract your fangs Dracula," Elijah laughed, clapping Lorcan on the back.

Lorcan rolled his eyes and turned back to the red head.

"Are you?" He asked.

"What do you think?" Godric sighed, dramatically flopping onto his bed.

"Stop moping Evans, it's obvious he likes you too." Emeric chimed.

"As a friend," Godric huffed.

"Well...give it a few years and I'm sure he will come round. For a smart person he really isn't that observant," Elijah consoled.

"Well neither are you for that matter," Emeric snaked causing Elijah to stick his tongue out at his twin.

"Cheeky brats," Lorcan said, his lips quirking.

"So do you have any ideas for the start of year prank?" The part-vampire questioned.

The manic grin he got in return from the green eyed boy was answer enough.

"Oh believe me, I have plenty."

"Save us all," Lorcan groaned.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>