🔥C.B🔥

Summary~ Cindy and Saint spend the day at Camp Nightwing.

Extra info~ No curse, sweet and passionate 
♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧

The girls were currently in Saint's private cabin. Cindy was reading a book while Saint was bored out of her mind. She grabbed Cindy's chin and softly brought her lips to Cindy's. The kiss started to get heated and Cindy's book was long forgotten. Thank god Saint had her own cabin. She only had her own cabin because her last name was Nightwing. Her grandparents founded the camp.

As saint slips her tongue into Cindy's mouth, her hands grip under Cindy's thighs, successfully picking her up and placing her on her lap. Saint's hands move to Cindy's ass squeezing lightly eliciting a moan from Cindy. If there was one thing Cindy loved about Saint's physical assets it was her big, veiny, sexy hands. They pull away for air and Saint soaks in Cindy's appearance. Her swollen lips and half-lidded eyes and messy hair. Saint's hand went to the back of Cindy's neck gently pulling to get better access to her neck.

They start as tiny love bites but then proceed to turn into hickeys. Cindy starts grinding into Saint's lap trying to get some sort of friction. Saint's hands' fiddle with the hem of Cindy's shirt.

"Can I?" She asks

"Yes." Cindy gasps out

Her shirt was discarded somewhere on the floor. Saint started to cover the new terrain with hickeys reaching the valley of Cindy's boobs. She looks up again silently asking for permission. She gets a nod and her hands slip to Cindy's back effortlessly removing the piece of clothing.

She takes a moment to appreciate the view before wrapping her mouth around the little bud. Cindy throws her head back gasping at the feeling of her girlfriend's warm, wet, mouth. Switching her attention to the other side Cindy started to get a little impatient. Saint takes notice of this and moves her steamy kisses south. Quickly removing Cindy's shorts and underwear wanting to waste no time. Her mouth attached to the bundle of nerves like t was her favorite snack, which it was. Cindy's moans filled the room urging her to go faster. Entering two fingers she curls them at the right angle hitting that spot. She felt hands in her hair gripping and tugging as she was getting closer. "Fuck, go faster I-I'm almost there." Cindy pleads. Obviously obeying Cindy she sped her fingers up and nipped at her clit sending Cindy over the edge with a loud guttural scream. 

Rolling off of Cindy trying to catch her breath.

"I'm gonna have a headache tomorrow." Saint teases

"Shut up."

A/N: Sorry this took so long