-back story-

THIS PART OF THE STORY TOOK PLACE IN 2017

2017 IS EXACLTY LIKE 2021 WE STILL HAVE TIKTOK AND ALL THE CONTENT HOUSES

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ UNDERAGED DRINKING AND DRUG USE IN THIS STORY

Evolution gone wrong😫

Violet😈
Party at my house tonight bitches🤪
Be there at 7 and invite anyone you can

Nai🍓
I'm so in

Kat😘💋
Me to
I just invited sway

Grace🥴
The last time I saw
Bryce hall he asked me
For nudes💀💀

Violet😈
Ew wtf

Kat😘💋
🤮

Nai🍓
Ima act like I didn't just
Hear that 🕳👩‍🦯

Violet😈
So are u in grace??

Grace🥴
Yessir

Violet😈
Alrighty Cya there😼
read at 5:48

VIOLET POV

I set down my phone and headed straight for my closet. I was viewed by everyone as 'the party girl' so I always tried my hardest to speak to everyone's standards.

I picked out a corset top and some pants then headed to my bathroom. Once I made it to the bathroom I stopped and looked at myself.

I felt bad, and it wasn't like the bad feeling you get when you're sick, or the bad feeling you felt before something bad happened. I just felt bad. In my mind there was only one thing that would really help that feeling go away.

I opened my medicine cabinet and grabbed a pill bottle. I stared at all of the empty pill bottles that I had kept in the cabinet. I quickly popped open the lid and took out 3 pills.

I placed the pills one by one on the tip of my tongue and swallowed. At this point I didn't even need water to help swallow. I had just gotten used to it.

I left the bathroom and sat on the floor next to my bed. I slipped on my platform boots and laces them up.

After that it was go time.

2 hours later

Mainly everyone had arrived at the party.

Grace and Nai we're off somewhere doing karaoke, Kat was flirting with some swag boy, and I was in a small room somewhere doing a line of coke on a coffee table.

Everything around me was moving I could barely see what was in front of me, but all that mattered was that I felt better....right?

I got up and went around the whole house trying to find my friends, once I had found everyone and brought them back to the dance floor I really started to not feel anything anymore.

I liked that feeling. It made me feel like I could do anything I wanted. I felt invincible.

I climbed up on a table with grace and kat and started to dance while Nai filmed us.

The next thing I remember is everything just going black.

GRACE POV

It all happened so fast.

"OMG VIOLET"

me and kat jumped off the table and rushed to help violet. Nai was holding her In her arms trying to get her to gain consciousness.

"kat call 911 and get everyone out of here"

"Already on it"

Me and Nai carried Vic to her bathroom shower while kat was calling an ambulance and getting everyone out.

"How did this happen she seemed fine"

"I don't know we were just dancing and she collapsed"

We laid her down in the tub and turned on the shower. Me and Nai kept trying to get her to wake up but nothing was working.

The ambulance finally arrived and carried her to a stretcher. We watched her get loaded in a ambulance then drive off.

VIOLET POV

Where tf am I

I looked around the room. A doctor came in and explained to me what happened, apparently I almost overdosed at my party, and that I had to go to rehab.

What have I done.

Once the doctor left she let my friends come in the room. They told me the same story just with more detail. I could see how traumatized they were from the event.

"I'm so sorry you all had to go through that because of me"

"It's a bit our fault we should have payed more attention, it's just...why did you do it Violet, you seemed fine the whole party until then"

"I don't know Nai, I guess I just wasn't fine and the drugs made me feel better"

I could see the pain in all of there faces. I had ruined there perfect smiles.

What was wrong with me.....

I hope you guys are enjoying this book so far😁

Make sure to eat something today.

And if any of you are going through something like this or something similar just know it's ok to talk to someone about it and you aren't the only one❤️

Vote for a cookie🍪