˜*•.𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

Start from the beginning

"I guess. It's not my fault though if you don't push me off. You liked the kiss and kissed me back, might I add," he waved a knowing finger at you.

"Whatever. I'm 21," you informed him, ignoring the fact that he wasn't bothered by your empty threats.

"Okay. I was only off by two years," he shrugged.

"How about you?" you were genuinely curious as to how old all of the members of Tōman were.

"How old do I look?" he smirked.

"Old as hell," you truthfully replied.

"I'm 14."

You choked on air. "Stop fucking lying."

"No but seriously, I look the same as I did when I was 14. I guess I hit puberty early," he chuckled. This was the first time you had heard him genuinely laugh, and it was music to your ears. "I'm 24."

"Old ass," you giggled.

"Yeah yeah," he rolled his eyes. "Let me eat this concoction you whipped up."

"Stop! It's a family recipe passed down from my grandma! It's good," you argued.

"Move over." he walked to the kitchen with two plates of food in his hand. "Here," he gestured, handing you one of the plates.

"Thank you," you smiled.

"Turn something on." he handed you the remote, waiting for you to choose something.

"Just so you know, we're not watching any horror movies. I'm trying to enjoy my food this time," you looked at him.

"Shut up and turn something on."

As soon as you turned on the tv, the first application to appear was Netflix.

"Hey let's watch this. Everyone says it's good!" you spoke, clicking on the first season of the show.

"What the hell is 'Outer Banks'? I'm not watching that corny shit. Turn it off." he scrunched up his face in disgust.

"We don't even know what it's about, let's give it a try. You might like it. Season two is literally trending right now!" you protested, hoping he'd give in.

"Whatever. Just start it," he mumbled, taking a bite of his food.

"Do you like it?" you asked, turning to face him as he ate.

"I'm eating it, aren't I?" he deadpanned, giving you a side-eye.

The rest of the meal was spent in silence as you two watched the show. Occasionally, you snuck small glances at the long-haired man, appreciating his side profile.

"I see you staring at me weirdo," Baji finally spoke. "Take a picture, it'll last longer."

"My camera would break if I did that."

"Oh yeah? So are you saying I'm ugly?"

"If the shoe fits..." you mumbled.

He didn't say anything, instead, he removed the empty plate from your hand and placed it on the coffee table.

Your eyes watched as he stood up, picking up the dirty paper plates and throwing them in the trash. Rather than coming back to the couch, he walked to his bedroom and shut the door.

"What just happened?" you wondered, confused by his actions

You decided to walk to his bedroom and check on him.

"Baji. Did I hurt your feelings? I'm sorry. I thought we were just playing around." you were slightly embarrassed that you were apologizing to the cocky man.