Dracula's Daughter (Levi x Vampire Reader)

Start from the beginning

Your sisters giggled softly as you stepped toward Levi, but you ignored them. Your gaze remained locked on his, trying to convey how unfathomably sorry you were. Meanwhile, his own eyes remained soft, letting you know that it was alright, that he didn't blame you.

You continued to hold his gaze as you gently slid one arm around his waist for support, your other hand reaching up to cup his cheek. His own arms folded around you, not so much holding himself up as reassuring you. When you brought your lips to his throat, he subtly tilted it for you, exposing more of himself, showing you that it was okay.

Your heart ached at that demonstration of trust. Before you began, you pressed a tender kiss to his skin, once again conveying how sorry you were, how much you loved him. Then, as carefully as you could, you slid your fangs into his neck, instantly giving him endorphins to dull the pain.

And...hell, he tasted divine. You had heard rumors that the blood of a lover was more delicious than any other, but you had never tested it yourself, hating the idea of using Levi as a meal. You still hated it now – even more so with Dracula and your sisters taking their sick, sadistic pleasure from it. Yet...despite how wrong it felt, it was an effort to make yourself pull away.

But you did.

A trickle of blood slid down Levi's throat – one you tenderly licked clean. Then you glanced into his eyes, seeing that they were still lucid, and still full of love. Thankfully, there were no signs of pain. It seemed you had gotten the endorphins just right.

"Come now, daughter. Surely, your thirst hasn't been sated already?" Dracula asked. Although his tone was casual, there was a sharpness in his smile, a cruel command in his eyes. "Go on. Don't be shy."

You tensed. There was no way you could refuse him, and yet...how much of Levi's blood would he force you to take?

Levi's thumb brushed across your back. It was a small gesture – something that wouldn't be noticed by anyone else – but it was his way of telling you to go ahead. He was well aware of the position you both were in.

With that encouragement, you once again sank your fangs into his flesh, hating yourself throughout every second of it. And that was exactly what Dracula wanted – how he would punish you for running away. He would force you to hurt the person you loved most in the world, to fill you with guilt that would follow you for eternity. Even though you knew that this whole situation was Dracula's fault – that he was ultimately the one to blame – on some level, you would always feel ashamed for not being strong enough to stop this.

Moreover, by bringing Levi here and forcing you to do this, Dracula was ensuring your obedience – not just for tonight, but into the future. As long as he held Levi hostage, he had you by the throat. If you tried to defy him again, he would make you repeat this atrocity. And if you refused, he would simply hand Levi over to your sisters – and likely make you watch.

You took as much blood from Levi as you thought was safe. After decades of draining humans, you were well-acquainted with the level at which they lost consciousness, as well as the level at which they died. Your estimate was confirmed when Levi's grip on you slackened, and you felt his body sway in your arms.

"Are you alright?" you whispered into his ear, keeping your voice low so as not to feed your family's twisted glee. Your hold on him remained secure, not letting him fall.

"Yeah," he breathed.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Dracula questioned. "Keep going."

"If I take any more, he'll pass out," you snapped, twisting around to glare at your father.