Just like that, my semi is gone, scared away by the idea of me actually settling down and getting my life together. I think my dick quite likes my current lifestyle. Partying and having girls hanging off of me anytime I go out. I wouldn't exactly consider myself a player, I don't fuck anything in a skirt, but a man has needs that a hand just can't fulfill.

I look at my phone as it buzzes again, the two minutes since the text gone.

I invited her, I remind myself. But, that had been before Braden had learned of our little adventure. I know for a fact that Sadie would pull some of her judo gymnast skill on me and leave me ballless for all of entirnity. But, Sadie's also gone. In Alabama until Friday night. I know Braden won't spill, though he's already made three snide jokes in the past two hours since getting his confirmation. He had told me that he had taken my truck out this morning to get some groceries and had found the condom on the floorboard. I could've sworn I had thrown it out, though.

          I take a breath, type out my message, and hit send.

KOLBY: BLACK TIE

I don't why, but I stare at our text thread for at least three minutes, as if expecting her to text back right away. She doesn't, the little grey bubbles don't even appear.

        I groan, throwing my phone down onto my bed. Not once has Indigo Brown sent my mind spiraling this much. Sure, those glimpses of her rocking body from swimsuits and work out sets every now and then had done a little damage on our used to be completely innocent relationship, but even then it had only been fleeting thoughts. Never in a million years did I actually think I would act on them. And I especially hadn't expected Indigo to go along with me. But she had.

       Fuck. My cock is hard and pulsing in my jeans, begging to me loved a little. I sigh, closing all of my books, smacking them all harshly together. Seems that my little study sesh is done and over, what will my sisters best fucking friend slowly taking over every inch and crevice of my poor mind.

      When Braden, Colton, Reid, and I moved into the house together, we had had a competition of sorts to determine who got the master bed room. I had won, which meant I got not only the biggest room, but the room with the bathroom attached. On nights like these, I thank my stars and count all my blessings.

       By the time I've striped and am standing the shower, the warm water running down my back, my cock is begging to be touched. Admittedly, not by me, but as I begin to formulate my fantasy, my hand switches to Indigo's smaller one, and her breathy voice is saying, "Fuck, Kolby, you're so big." I groan, pressing my forehead against the cool tile of the shower wall, thrusting into my moving hand.

          Now Indigo's on her knees before me, looking up at me with her pretty brown eyes, before licking my dick, base to tip, and then taking it into her mouth. Again, I moan out, my breathing becoming unsteady as pressure builds in my back.

            Now I'm remembering her in the truck, her face flush as she rocked against me, her breathing as labored as mine, and I all but explode onto the shower floor, grunting as I come. I breath in and out of my mouth, forcing myself to unhunch my shoulders and actually shower.

• • •

Riche's not only has the best booze, but the best food, too. After discovering that Braden had only bought us vegetables and protein powder, the rest of us had collectively decided that going out for dinner had been our best bet. Though we all agreed, absolutely no alcohol. Tomorrow we start off season training, which isn't nearly as bad as the grueling practices and weight lifting sessions we go through during season, but two hours of nothing but straight up drills or weights isn't precisely fun.