Arived

"I'm on the way" I say
He replies with "I can't wait to be with you baby"
I, Lilly Grace and my smokin boyfriend Wyatt had made plans to watch a football game from the inside of my car because it had been scheduled to snow the night of.
...
I arrive at the high school and immediately look for Wyatts truck,not too long after looking I find it and pick him up in my car,I drove to the parking space we had decided to park in and I parked.
He welcomed me with a kiss and a innocent look in his dark blue eyes,he says "let's hop in the back"
We get out and sit in the back seat and pulled a blanket from my trunk as it unfolds in front of our eyes I throw my leg on top of Wyatt and lean my head on his chest.
"Lilly G" he says,I groan in a questioning way "hm?" And he says "you know I wouldn't hurt you right"           I reply with a simple sweet yes.
...
Some time goes by and the game starts,Wyatt had a firm grip right bellow my butt and rubbed up and down my back,it felt as if I was safe.
I repositioned myself and put my head on his lap a while goes by and I feel him get hard,I try to get up but he places my head back where it was I asked why he did that and he says "I'm so desperate baby"
I climb onto his lap to instigate and look in his eyes as I felt his massive bulge I kissed his neck and he place his hands on my hips,as he pushes my hips up and down I moan to make him even harder.
He says "it's rock hard baby" him saying that made me feel so good, I was seconds away from..