L/N family

L/N Y/N

Quirk: Seer

The user can see angels, demons and lost souls. They can form bonds with these entities and use their power for a limited time. If overused, the user can feel extreme levels of pain that feels as if their bones are breaking.

Y/N is very quiet and is uncomfortable with her eyes. She see Amber as a mother figure even though she has a mother. When she fights, her mood isn't shy at all, it's more cold and hostile. This only lasts until the fight is over. If Y/N is sad it starts to rain. She got that from her mother.

(Ayo Pic of u)

L/N Grey. (Or is it Gray?)

Quirk: Ice make

Basically Gray from Fairytail. He can make objects from ice.

Gray is serious but can be dumb at times. He loves his wife (even when she gets all up in his face) and especially loves his daughter. He can agree with Amber at times, but he seems to fight a lot with people that have to do with fire. (Natsu)

L/N Juvia

L/N Juvia

Quirk: emotional water

Depending on her mood, she can make water do she pleases from healing to shooting a beam of water. If she's sad it's gonna rain.

Juvia is very social and used to be bullied as a child thus it always rained around her. She was obsessed with Gray and still is, but it's toned down a bit. She loves Y/N to death. Juvia used to be a villian, but the heros of Fairytail changed that.

 Juvia used to be a villian, but the heros of Fairytail changed that

(Chapter 1 will be coming Wednesday. Then it's gonna be an every other Wednesday update schedule.)

Edit
That is a lie