Steve sighed as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pushing her body against his as his hands gripped her backside and she smiled against his lips.

"Just maybe?" She whispered as she twisted her fingers in his hair.

"You're killing me Runaway." He groaned as she wiggled against him, his body responding to her warmth and proximity with excruciating desire. He flipped her quickly, moving away from her and grabbing the tray balanced against the end of the bed. He quickly placed it on the floor before ripping his clothes off and crawling over her again. Her eyes traced the shape of him; the length and power of him as he lowered himself over her, his knee pushing her legs apart. She smiled up at him as her hand moved to cup his face, gently stroking his cheek, skimming her fingers over his lips.

"And here you are, bringing me back to life."

Steve sank into her as he kissed her. He moved slowly, tenderly. Last night had been frantic, lustful. It had been starved and desperate. But now it was joyful and gentle. He made love to her. He revelled in the softness of her touch against his skin; the warmth of her wrapped around him. He kissed her gently and drowned in her quiet moans of pleasure. They moved together and when she found her bliss she whispered his name. He kissed her again, pouring his love for her into every movement, every laboured breath. He gave her everything and when they were nothing more than a tangled mass of sheets and limbs, laying breathlessly together, they lay silently, watching each other. Memorising each other.

*

Steve's hands ran through his hair as she sat in one of his shirts, her hands against her stomach and peels of laughter rang through the air.

"I didn't?" She shook her head as she rocked forwards and waves of red curls bounced with her laughter.

"You did." His eyes shone with laughter as he watched her. "You threatened to shoot me and I actually think you were serious."

"But why? Why would I ever want to hurt you?" She leant forwards and kissed the corner of his lips. "How could I ever?"

Steve laughed as he pressed her down, into the mattress, his lips hovering over hers for a moment before he stretched out and grabbed a small notebook from the drawer behind her. Talia laughed, squealing as he pressed against her and he smiled down at her.

"You know, I once made you list off all the things that would help me to know you." He brushed soft kisses against her skin before sitting himself up and pulling her up again. There was a hopeful glint in his eye. "Now that some of those memories of yours are coming back, maybe this could help."

Talia couldn't help but laugh. He pulled her close against his chest as he sat back, pulling her so that she sat between his legs and he kissed her hair. Opening the little leather notebook he skimmed over the first few items, muttering to himself as she held onto his arms and ran her eyes over the scribbled out list.

"Taylor Swift?" She twisted her head to see him, confused as to how she had been put on his list.

"Okay, so that one was me." He grinned as she laughed and turned back to the list.

"Noted," she hummed. "So is there anything on here that might help us?"

Steve's finger hovered over one thing on the list and he sighed. It was important to him - to them. She waited patiently, aware that the memories she did not have were plaguing him.

"This one." He closed the book and kissed her temple. "It could potentially work."

"You're not serious?" Talia grumbled as she considered the word he had fixated on. "Why on earth would I put that on the list?"