o n e

sunwoo's pov

sunwoo's pov

i'm at the library with eric to study because we will having exam next month.

' yah, sunwoo. i'm hungry. ' complain him.

' go and get a food for yourself, i'm not your guardian. ' i said stick out my tounge to him.

' geez, fine. i'll go grab some food. ' said him.

i just nod my head and he left to grab some food. i stand up from my seat and walk to the maths book section. suddenly, i bumped into someone. i look up and saw a girl with long hair, pretty shining eyes and beautiful face. she quickly stand up and bow to me for apologize.

' i'm sorry sunbae, i was in a hurry. i'm really really sorry. ' she said not looking at me lowing her head.

i stand up and face her.

' it's okay ' said me coldly.

' i'll go first. i'm really sorry. ' apologize her again.

she left and i walk to search some books and to make some more revision. after i get the books i walk back to my place. when i was focusing to solve the maths problem, i heard some noise that makes me distracted from solving the maths question. i decided to check where the noise come from. when i walk past one by one the book section. i saw a girl was getting bullied by the diva girl and her gang that i don't like the most. when i look at the girl face. it was the girl who bumped at me before. why tf did they bullied the innocent girl? i walk towards them.

' wtf are you guys doing to her ? ' asked me angrily.

they were shocked to see me. then a girl name nayoung spoke up.

' nothing. why are you here baby? ' said her cringely.

' wtf did you just call me ? leave her alone. ' said me angrily.

' ugh, c'mon girls. ' they said and left the place.

i help the girl to stand up.

' are you okay? ' ask me worriedly.

she smile sweetly at me. oh gosh why did my heart beat so fast. how can she have those beautiful smile.

' i'm fine. thanks for helping. ' said her.

' if you don't mind, why they bullied you ? ' ask me.

' uhmm, they get jealous with me cuz i got higher mark than them in math test. idk what's wrong with them. ' explain her.

' what? they bullied you bcuz you got a higher mark than them? wtf ' said me.

she laugh. oh no not again. she's killing me with those smile.

' so, what's ur name? ' ask me.

' ouh i'm- ' suddenly someone called my name.

i turn around and saw eric. bro why did he ruin the time.

' yah kim sunwoo ! where tf did you go. i search you everywhere and this is where you are, with a girl?? ' said eric.

' oh hello pretty, i'm eric and you? ' said him while giving his hands to handshake with the girl.

BITCH WTF. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HER NAME AND ERIC IS TRYING TO FLIRT WITH HER OMG. WHAT A FLIRTY FRIEND HE IS.

' i'm yejin. nice to meet you eric. ' she said and give eric a sweet smile.

they let go of the handshake.

' what a pretty name just like you. ' said eric.

' enough eric. stop flirting. ' said me while giving a death glare to him.

she laughs by our behaviour. dear god why must you make me like this. is she an angel? i think i had fall for her.

' it was nice to meet you guys, but i need to go now. ' said her.

' ouh too quick ' i said slowly.

' ouh okay ' said eric.

' bye guys ! ' said her and left.

' bye honey ! ' said eric.

i smacked his head.

' ouch! what was that for? ' ask him in pain.

' for ruining the moments ' said me.

' moments, what moments? wait, what. sunwoo don't tell me that you already fall for her. ' tease him.

' if i did what's wrong. she's my type that i've been looking for. ' said me.

' brooooo, finally. you have a crush ! ' shout eric.

i covered his mouth.

' yah ! keep it low bro . ' said me.

' i'm going to tell the others that kim sunwoo have a crush on yejin. ' said eric.

' don't you dare ! ' said me.

-tbc-