Captured

Natasha has been running for the last 10 days.It didn't matter from who. Hydra. SHIELD. She just run.Now she was saying in a cabin in the forest, near a forgotten by world  small  town. Tomorrow who knows where she will be? She went in town to take some food. She liked how there weren't more people. Natasha went back to her cabin and prepared the food. She missed cooking with Anya. She wondered sometimes what Anya was doing . Was she still going to the ballet class? Did the Ballet Theater find another teacher? Was Anya back in Budapest, living all alone again? Then Natasha remembered her promise to her mother. She was doing an excellent job protecting her daughter.She didn't eben know what Anya was doing. Was she hungry? Sad? In danger? The girl had to save her from Hydra and now, maybe they wanted her too.And her brother? Was he safe? Did he went after Hydra alone? Or Steve? Or Clint? Or Peter?Or Tony? She missed her idiots. Natasha sat on the couch and started crying.
"Perestan' plakat', Natal'ya! Vy vsegda dolzhny srazhat'sya, tak chto vstavayte! (Stop crying, Natalia! You alway have to fight, so get up!  )
Natasha decided to go back to the Avengers. She wasn't alone anymore like before. Now she had a family. They will find a way to control her powers and to stop Hydra. Together. How Steve" Together we stay, devided we fall"Natasha liked how his speeches could make the Avengers follow him everywhere. Nat stopped her food and took her backpack.
"Let's go  back home. I don't want to run alone anymore." Natasha opened her door.
"Hello, Agent 5!"Wanda said shot Natasha with her powers, leaving the Black Widow unconscious.
" Take her to Cell 234.Torture her a little, but i want her alive! "Wanda ordered to the robo soldiers.