Identity V - YandereAndrewKreiss X FemReader

Start from the beginning

Have some random pics because my storage is FULL of them and I need to get rid of them somehow-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n was a person of high class - A princess that lived in her palace along with her parents, the King and the Queen. She could have everything she wanted, clothes, animals, servants, accessories and many other luxurious items that she wished to have, except one thing. Her freedom.
This meant that she only had limited times, days and places to go and whenever she would wander around, she would always have at least four body guards to guard her. She had a bit more freedom during days that held events, celebrations or birthdays, but these would not happen quite often. Which meant that she could not enjoy consuming so much food like she saw others do, run around and enjoy life. She had guards safeguarding her at all times as well as very little privacy due to that. Another painful thing is that she was never allowed to step out of the castle and explore the beautiful places due to the criminals and such people that could try to harm her, so she could only see the world from her massive balcony. Being a princess meant that she had a lot of responsibilities and things to be careful about. She was really jealous of the commoners there, as despite them not having everything Y/n had, they at least had their own freedom and could go wherever they wanted - Except the castle without permission or her room.

However, one night, she had finally managed to take action and complete her object - Escape her room and the castle late at night without anyone noticing. She had been planning this for a long time and it was finally the right time to make an attempt.

She decided to change into some random clothes that would not make her stand out from the crowd. Escaping with her fancy clothes and dresses would only attract attention. Fortunately, they were also rather comfortable. She did not need to change the appearance on her face, except remove some light makeup that she could possibly be wearing. The good thing is that she did not appear in front of crowds often, so the chances of someone recognizing her while dressed like that was low.
Thankfully, she safely managed to escape her room after tricking and hiding from a few guards and head towards the beautiful garden. She was being extra careful of whether people would be around to see her, but thankfully - and surprisingly - she saw nobody.

That was the garden her grandmother had created. There were multiple, colorful flowers full of color and life and a beautiful path to cross around them. It actually came as a surprise because these flowers were not in a good condition, but just a year or so ago, it looked as if someone was taking a great care for them.
Let's not forget about that gorgeous, marble water fountain that was located in the middle of the massive garden. There were also some nicely decorated white benches with flowers to add some more beauty into it. She did not always have the opportunity to enjoy her time being there, despite the beauty of the place, as people would circle around her, asking her questions, complimenting her or having her guards drag people away from her. It was finally nice to enjoy some peace for once.

"Ah - E-Excuse me...." She squeaked and fell on the ground upon hearing a voice right behind her. Despite the fact that the voice was really quiet and soft, she did not expect that to happen.

She fell on her butt and looked up to see a very unique looking man that she was not familiar with. His skin was the most pale skin she had ever seen and so was his hair that was covering his left eye, it's color bright red. It was rare to see someone like him around. He slowly bent down at her, offering her his hand to take. He stared at him and was quick to understand that this man was quite shy and worried., even though others would be terrified of him for whatever reason.

, even though others would be terrified of him for whatever reason