I just don't understand. How could a man as beautiful as he do something so awful? He looks so innocent and harmless... How could he do such a thing? I look down at the food and start to cry.

"I'm sorry I took you." He begins to say. "From the first time I saw you, I knew I just had to have you. You're just so beautiful."

I look up at him in amazement. Why would he say those things? When did he first see me? A million things ran through my head at once. Those words had a double meaning to them I just knew it. The only one that would feel like that is my sweet beloved. No other male was suppose to feel romantically for you. Again ironic because I have a boyfriend.

"How did you know what I look like? Have we met before? What's your name?" He stares at me in astonishment, probably from the amount of questions I've asked.

"How do you not remember me after the day I laid eyes on you? You were unforgettable. Don't you remember?" He smiles.

I feel my blood boil, but at the same time tears sting my eyes.

"If I remembered you I wouldn't have asked you anything. Why are you doing this to me? I don't deserve this! Please! I-I-I'm 17! I have so many things to do! I haven't even finished high school, please..." I cry.

"Oh love I'll tell you my name in due time." I shake my head in disbelief

"I love you. I know you feel the same way. Please, please tell me you do." He looked at me, worried I'd reject him.

"I'm sorry. I-I don't remember you! I've never seen you before in my life! I'm sorry!"

Heartbroken, he stands, stiffling. He walked over to me falling to his knees sobbing. I started to cry as he sat beside me. He suddenly stops, and starts apologizing profusely"

" I'm so sorry. Please forgive me I won't do it again."

His eyes fill with even more tears. I can see the remorse. Why is he apologizing for crying? I quickly move away from him when he scoots closer. I stand, running to the other side of the room where the bed was. He gets up and follows me. He grabs my arm and I feel those electrifying tingles that you only feel with your beloved.

I had this overwhelming urge to kiss him and show him that I love him. I'm not sure where it came from but I HAD to do it and so I did. I pulled him down to my face and I kissed him like it was the last thing I would ever do. He laid me down on the mattress all the while crawling on top of me gently kissing me as he touches every sensitive part that I never knew I had, Oh boy did it feel so good. I knew I should've started to push him away but I just couldn't his touch was addictive the way he let out a sigh of pleasure when I ran my hand down his back had my stomach doing every kind of flip possible.

"Sir"

"Yes, My love?"

"Take me to the moon"

He looked deep into my eyes and with that he didn't need to be told twice. He made sure I had the best night of my life and that I did.

Angras POV

She's beautiful, the most stunning woman I've ever seen. After the war I thought I'd lost her forever, the town was destroyed, people were dead, and who ever survived were forced to relocate. I found her body along the ruins beaten and battered she was lifeless, that day I lost the love of my life the best thing that's ever happened to me so I knew I had to take revenge.

I knew I had an advantage over the enemy, I was what they called the leech. I stopped aging and only craved the blood of the living, I didn't have a heart beat or even a pulse they were scared but they listened. The only person that wasn't scared was my loving Abrianna she believed me and knew I wasn't evil.

Abrianna was this gorgeous woman who brought peace to everyone she talked to, she never allowed me to turn her into a leech she didn't want that life style. It brought me pleasure and sadness. When she was ripped from me I needed vengeance and I knew I would have it when I cradle her limp body in my arms.

I went on a rampage feeling all the anger and grief of her loss I killed every traitor that night before I ran off into the darkness. Now I have a second chance and I won't mess it up. When I woke up I knew I couldn't live in the forest so I bought the biggest house I could, its weird to live among the humans back when Abrianna ruled she made sure humans were never subjected to our culture a lot has changed since I went to sleep.

I need to get this sweet princess to our new home where we will cherish each other and raise a perfect family. Little did I realize I kidnapped the actual princess not my sweet Abrianna.

Hours passed by before I realized she hadn't had the chance to eat so I knew I had to take her food. I couldn't let my love go hungry. As I entered upon her room I was bombarded with questions. I don't remember my sweet Abrianna being this talkative I guess things change.

---------

I watched her run to the other side of the room in tears That sight breaks my heart I couldn't help myself I walked over grabbing her arms feeling those delightful sparks that I craved so much. I knew she felt them too from the way her eyes lit up and the way she smashed her lips to mine.

before I knew it we were up to no good

"Take me to the moon"

That little sentence meant more than a small diamond and I made sure I took her to the moon that night.

__________________________

I"M SO SORRY I MESSED MY STORY LINE UP SO BAD!!!

I"M FIXING IT I SWEAR!!!