sʟᴏᴡʟʏ, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯

Start from the beginning

the place the students from u.a was placed

together with the people going under the title
demon slayer 

been transported to the hospital, all unconscious, full of injuries. Had now been cleaned up and put in beds. The only thing left now, was waiting for them to wake up.

and after quite some times, slowly one after the other did.

having been explained the situation that happened in the woods, the two new people appearing went a bit like this...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"WHAAA I'M DIED, I CAN SEE THE LIGHT"

as you can see the yellow hair boy's first word after waking up... was stating towards death

"COME HERE YOU DEMON"

do I even need to explain this one

however the last people to wake up, was non other then the two people curled up together. No words came out of their mouth, but rather a big blush on both their faces.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"am I hallucinating or are two hashiras standing in this room"

"Monitsu you are probably halluc- WAIT
YOU GUYS"

"I don't think you are hallucinating Zenitus
because I'm pretty sure we see them too"

"yes"
"mhm"

"WAIT- WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE"

"HEHE, we don't know young slayers"
"I'm just here"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I neither appreciate nor dislike staying here."
"and why do you say that miss. (l/n)"

"don't take it wrong way but..."
having her face in the direction towards the people in the room soon turn towards the window. Being able to leave the bed, having the strength to do so.

the girl lifted her body up, having her action being noticed by the people in the room. They all started to protest.

however they didn't listen, waking towards the chair standing by the window. Eye never leaving the sight out the window before sitting down. A sorrow expression on their face before sighing.

"I know I can't expect much, being able to defeat all opponents. That's why I'm here, working to achieve the unthinkable, striving to achieve a goal towards the defeat of the king of all demons.

now I see what long way I have in front of me, I was ready to die... die before I was able to achieve it.

however I can't stop thinking"

pouring out all emotion and thoughts it's never easy. We can wish, wish to be able to spill all the things we keep bottle up inside.

the feelings crawling trough a persons body, can decide the outcome of their life...