Fourty Two

"Oh, you woke up." Sanzu said, walking alongside you. Sanzu would've carried you, but he was a limping a little, but tried to hide it.

"Sorry, Hakkai. It's all my fault that you're leaving Touman." You said.

Hakkai ignored your apology and turned to Sanzu instead. "That's the first I've seen anyone exchange blows with him. Your girlfriend is incredible," Hakkai said smiling at Sanzu.

"If he didn't hit me first, he would've been a goner in one kick." You said, chuckling. He continued to carry you to your apartment silently. "Yea, I live just around the corner. Thanks Hakkai."

You slid down his back, and waved to him. You watched as he disappeared.
You glanced over to the side to look over at Sanzu. He was just staring at you, up and down, then back up again.

"What, are you perving on me?" You ask, crossing your arms over your body in an attempt to hide it.

He took a step towards you, and wrapped his arms around your shoulders.
"Don't do something rash like that again," he said.

"Mmm," breathing into his chest. "Sorry, but I can't promise that. Another storm is brewing, and due to my curiosity, I wanna bring back Hakkai from the Black Dragons."

He let go of you, and looked deep into your eyes. He sighs, turning his head away from you, a sign of defeat.

"Just don't do anything stupid, 'kay?"

You nod your head, as you begin to follow him up the stairs to the door to your apartment. You hear him switch on the light to your bedroom as you go to get the first aid kid to patch up your wounds. And then dead silence. You carry the box with you to the bedroom and open the door.

"Babe-" but you stop mid sentence. You smile to yourself, seeing Sanzu's tired state, passed out on your bed. You sit down on the edge of the bed, as you begin to open and unpack the necessary items from the medicine box. You begin to patch up the sleeping Sanzu, who only groaned and winced in pain from the rubbing alcohol mixing into his wounds. You chuckle to yourself quietly. Sticking the last patch onto his cheek, you brushed the hair from his face, and bent down to lightly kiss the scars on the edge of his lips. Covering him with the blanket, you leave the room and head to the bathroom.

The water filled the bathtub quickly, mist rising from the surface of the water. Placing the first aid box on the sink basin, and removing your clothes, you slowly lowered yourself into the hot water. Your cold skin warmed up in no time, bringing warmth into your fingertips. You ran your fingers through your now flat hair as you leaned into the water, now covering your whole body. You sighed, feeling the bliss of peace in the moment. You got out of the tub, and turned on the shower, washing your hair and body quickly, before tying your hair up into a tight bun before entering the tub water again.

You began humming a familiar tune to one of your favourite songs. Hearing it echo around the room gave you nostalgic memories of being back in the Yokohama apartment. Splashing the water about for a little, made you miss the ocean in Yokohama, and the happy times you had spent with Izana and Kakucho often there. Memories of Izana drowning Kakucho, random guys hitting on you, pissing the two boys off, joining a beach volleyball game, stealing some food from unattended food stalls, sand fights and all the other things you could continue to list. You sighed again, exiting the tub. Wrapping a towel around your body, you applied your patches and bandages to your wounds, cuts and bruises, wincing only ever slightly at them. Forgetting your clean clothes in your bedroom, you crept ever so quietly back into the bedroom. Tiptoeing, and walking over to the closet, you grabbed your clothes.

"Sweetheart, are you doing this one purpose?" Sanzu mumbles, rubbing his eyes to make sure he wasn't dreaming. He looked up and down at your body, covered by a bathtowel. You flushed red, bright red.

"I-uh, just finished my shower, and I forgot my clothes?" You stuttered. Bad timing. "Don't be such a perv!" You said throwing whatever you were holding. Your bra.

Fuck mee!!

Smartest move of your life. You facepalmed in your moment of embarrassment.

Sanzu just smirked at you, holding your bra up and twirling it around his fingers. "Sure, you didn't do that on purpose either," playfully rolling his eyes.

You just grabbed another bra from the draw and rushed out the bedroom door, muffling your annoyed yells. You heard Sanzu's laugh erupting from the bedroom, as you slammed the bathroom door.

"Fuck me," you said to yourself, putting your clothes on.

"Anytime sweetheart~♡" a voice said on the other side of the bathroom door.

"Sanzuuu! Don't be annoyinggg!" You whined, opening the door and shoving the medicine box into his chest, as you stormed off into your bedroom. Throwing the covers over your head, you curled into a little ball, mumbling incoherent swear words to yourself. Sanzu's footsteps could be heard coming towards you. But it stopped. Suddenly feeling a mass of weight on top of your body, you screamed, as he began to tickle your body, powerless under him.

"Ahahaha oh my gosh, s-stop!" You cried out, only to be drowned out by his and your own laughter. You crawled out from underneath the blankets and threw the pillow as his face. You held it there for a brief moment, as his grip on your body weakened. Your chance. You pushed him down, and sat on him as you began to tickle him.

"Ahahaha~oh my gosh stopp~" He said, in a high pitched voice. He was imitating your words from earlier. Then it dawned on you. He wasn't ticklish.

"Having fun trying to tickle me sweetheart~?" He smirked. Already annoyed, you pouted and got off of him and turned around, going to sleep.
"Awww, seeing you mad is funny," he whispered into your ear, poking your cheeks. You squirmed a little. He chuckled to himself, before snaking his arms around your waist, pulling your body into his. You felt him breathing down your neck.
"Thanks for treating my wounds," he said, softly, kissing your neck.

"Mmm," you replied, already beginning to fall asleep. "Night babe."

"Goodnight sweetheart~♡"