chapter one: heartbreak

sapnap pov:

I like dream and george like not in the friendly way. I know its weird to like both of your best friends, but its not like I can control who I like. I used to think maybe I have a chance but then I realized just how much of a third wheel I really am. I live in the same house as dream and somehow still and up being the third wheel. It's always George this George that, and I'm fucking sick of it. He lives in a different country and gets more attention from his little "dweamy weemy" or whatever. I love them though and they are my best friends I'm just tired of always being left out, they will never know about my jealousy though because they'd never let me hear the end of it if I told them.

"HEY SAPNAP!" dream yells at me to much for just being down the hall.

"Will you shut the hell up. if you keep yelling like that you're going to make me go deaf!" I say at least 20 times quieter than him. I bet he still heard me though.

"fine but for real though we need to stream it's been like a month and people are blowing up my notifications about it" THATS WHAT I THOUGHT HE DID HEAR ME!

"dude don't just stream because those idiots on twitter are trying to cancel you for not "providing content" you're doing great, and plus you've been super busy." we haven't streamed lately because George is coming to Florida soon and we had to plan, but the stans are getting suspicious.

"yeah I still have to stream at some point I enjoy it. plus it means I get to do what I love, gaming and hanging out with my best friends." I guess he has a point but he's overworking himself. he needs a break, maybe I can make dinner after the stream and we can have a movie night

the stream went normal me, dream, george, and bad all played some bedwars for a bit, and then we made a creative world and made a house with karl. it was a short stream but it was fun and I enjoyed hanging out with all my friends.

after the stream I did try and make pasta but failed and burned the noodles and didn't have enough red sauce, so we just ordered pizza. we watched "inside out" you know the one with the blue bitch.

dream ended up falling asleep and falling on my shoulder I panicked but after a while I stopped caring and scrolled through twitter. I was looking through fanart and more than half of it was dnf fanart with me third wheeling. IM EVEN A THIRD WHEEL IN FUCKING FANART!

I ended up falling asleep after a while and woke up to dream on the phone

"yeah babe I'll be picking you up tomorrow around 6" my heart stopped "babe" is he dating someone. my fucking crush was dating someone. what am I suppo-

my thoughts got cut off when he started talking again "don't worry he's asleep" I didn't want to believe what I was hearing. I tried to listen to see what the other person sounded like but it was too quiet. "ok......ok.....ok love you see you soon" I wanted to cry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

from now on a/n's will be in bold

well that's the end of the first chapter hope you guys like it!

I will be posting a new chapters as fast as I can but I might not be to consistent.

Together forever (dreamnotnap/dreamnapfound)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें