Connor finds out

( it was the next morning and the time was 7am)

I woke up and rubbed my eyes and turned over to loom at the time, it was 7am omg I never wake up this early. it must just be because i'm in a new house. I got up and got dressed for the day. this is what I'm wearing:

I then went down stairs and saw the boys all still asleep in the lounge room

I then went down stairs and saw the boys all still asleep in the lounge room. i stayed quiet as I had my breakfast. then I started to wash the dishes, as I was washing my bowl I heard a croaky voice from behind say "good morning Y/N". I turned around and it was the cute boy brad. "Good morning" I replied. "how was your sleep?" Brad asked, "Pretty good, what about you?" I replied. "yeah it was okay" Bradley replied. then the rest of the boys woke up and I went upstairs as they all got dressed and had their breakfast. 

(it was around 11am, and I have been in my room setting up my desk)

I looked at the time and thought I should go down stairs and see what everyone is doing, I went down stairs and saw all the boys singing songs. "Y/N" Connor said, "yes Connor" I replied. "guess what" he said, "what" I replied. "Brad is going to been staying up us for a week while his family goes away since they can't trust him with the house" Conner Said really fast, "only if you are okay with it tho" Brad said concerned. "yeah I'm cool with it I think it will be fun" I said trying not to blush". 

(2 hours later all the boys left and me and Connor were sitting in the lounge room chatting)

"so tomorrow brad is going to be here at 10am" Connor said. "oh yeah" I said not wanting to give away that I am attracted to him. "oooo you like him don't you" Connor chuckled. "what no" I said while my face turned rosy red. "I know you do you blushed earlier and now your face is red" Connor chuckled. "okay fine I find him attractive" I said worried about the response. "well you should tell him" Connor said. "what no, he probably doesn't like me back and it will make things awkward" I said. "well I'll have to have a talk to him then" Connor said. "don't you dare Connor Ball" I said in a serious voice. " alright alright I won't" Connor said while put up both of his hands. 

(it was now 10pm and you and Connor just spent the day talking and watching Friends)

"well I'm going to go to bed" I said, "yeah you better catch up on the beauty sleep since your boyfriend is coming over tomorrow" Connor chuckled. "oh shut up" I said. "well goodnight love you" Connor said, "I love you too bro" I replied. I then went upstairs and got into my PJ's and went to bed.

 I then went upstairs and got into my PJ's and went to bed