𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓹𝓽. 2

You rush to get ready and start running all the way to the mall, constantly checking your watch to make sure you aren't going to be late.
You dashed into the mall, pushing through thousands of people to get to the Candy Land stop.
You look and look everywhere, you can't seem to find him, you start shouting.
"Kapi? Kapiiii?"
Kapi pops up and starts running up to you giving you a hug.
"I was scared you wouldn't come, but ya came!"
"Kapi, I would never leave you in the dust like that! I love you too much to do so!"
Kapi then presents to you a gift, a box of your favorite kind of chocolates!
"Oh my god! Thank you Kapi!"
"No prob."
You both stroll around the mall, looking for cool items and stuff, but then you hear the announcement "The mall closes in 5 minutes."
"Let's get out of here before we get locked out" Kapi said.
You both come out, "Hey Kapi, wanna go to the Pixel Kingdom Arcade before we head home? Y'know, for old times sake.. " You ask Kapi.
"Well.. Of course I would!"
You both dash to the arcade, seeing the Dance Dance Revolution game open, you both hop on and start dancing.
"Hey, the discos open, care to dance?"
"Sure!"
You both dance for a while, and then you feel Kapi getting closer, and closer, and you see his face close to yours.
"Kapi, why are you-" You've been interrupted by the sweet taste of Kapi's lips, you immediately fall in love with the taste and you both go forward.
"Well that was uhh.. kinda awkward." You said
"Sorry, I couldn't contain myself Y/N." Kapi replied.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝓥𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓸 𝓖𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 (Kapi x Reader) 🎉