[born this way]

Começar do início

'Well, maybe, but at this school, the thing that makes you different is the thing people use to crush your spirit.' Mercedes shook her head.

••••••••••••••••••••

'You haven't asked us anything about our New York trip.' I sipped my coffee.

'Is it because it's too painful?' Tina asked Kurt and Blaine.

'Yes, as a matter of fact, but while the new directions are preparing to perform at nationals, the Warblers are preparing to perform at a nursing home in a strip mall next to a National Bank.' Kurt informed us. 'But I'm so proud of you guys.' He chuckled and took a sip of his coffee.

'We miss you so much.' Tina expressed.

'Isn't there any way you could come back to McKinley?' I wondered.

'I told him, I would be all for it if it wasn't for Karofsky.' Blaine nodded his head.

'Wait, what did you just say?' Santana asked snapping out of her thoughts.

'Kurt needs to be safe.' Blaine replied in a worry face.

'Okay, can we please change subject?' Kurt asked clearly being bothered by the subject.

'I'm just saying...' Blaine answered back.

Santana stood up from her chair and sighed. 'I've got to gay- go. Go- I've got to go.' She babbled walking away from our table.

••••••••••••••••••••

'Um, why is Ms. Pillsbury here?' Finn raised his hand.

'She's helping us out with this weeks assignment.' Shue replied. 'Now, this is the only club at school that is represented by just about every race, religion, sexual orientation and clique, but many of you are still having a hard time with acceptance.' he continued walking over to us all.

'That's crazy, Mr. Shue. We love each other.' Mercedes turned to look at us.

'No, I won't deny that you accept each other. But you don't accept yourselves. This weeks assignment has two parts. I want all of you to sing songs about accepting yourself for who you are- the best and the worst parts.' Shue explained.

'What's the second part?' Rachel asked.

'Well, we're going to do a group number by the queen of self-love.' He paused. 'Gaga.'

'We're going to perform her anthem to acceptance- "Born This Way." he announced.

'Yes!'

'Wait, Wait, I still don't know why Ms. Pillsbury is here.' Finn spoke up confused.

'I'm here to help you with your costumes for the big number. Each of you will be issued with a beautifully fitted white T-shirt. We will then use this letter press.' Emma smiled taking off the blanket on top of the letter press revealing the machine. 'To write a word or a phrase that best describes the thing about you that you're the most ashamed of or you'd like to change but you can't because you were born that way, which is super terrific.' She kept explaining to us all.