one

Being a royals sister is hard enough, but when she is being targeted from your dads side of the family, it gets a little crazy.

My name is Rosalind Stuart, Mary Stuarts younger sister.

My sister is a threat to the English throne thats why my cousin, Elizabeth Tudor keeps on trying to kill her. You see, Elizabeth is an illegitimate child which means that she can not get the throne unless the title is placed upon her, which would most likely never happen, or if the remaining heirs are dead. My sister and I are legitimate children so we can succeed for the throne of England, not that we want it, we have Scotland.

Mary is Queen of Scotland and has been since she was born. We are twins, she is older. She was made queen at only six days old, before Mary could grasp that she was queen, mother has been making decisions for her. Including the decision to wed Mary to Francis the II of France. Francis has an illegitimate brother named Sebastian but prefers Bash.

The last I saw of Mary was when she was sent away to the convent, but I was to stay with France.

I had grown to be very good friends with Francis and Bash.

I realised the time, then I heard the trumpets.

Im going to be late! I bet the boys do not realise the time.

I hurry to the stables where I see Francis and Bash.

"Sorry, I was out riding." Francis said to Bash.

"Oh really! Who!" Bash had asked with fake sincerity.

"Boys! We are going to be late!" I scold them.

"Jeez! Sorry princess." Bash said.

I scowled at him before turning to hurry out of the stables. Bash and Francis decided to take the trail through the lawn. I follow them because I have no idea what to do.

3rd Person POV

"Is that Francis?" Kenna asked, looking at the rugged boy.

"No, that's not Francis. I know it isn't." Mary said looking around for the right Francis.

"Then that must be Sebastian, the king's bastard; Diane's son. I hear the king favors him." Kenna pointed out. The other girls nod in agreement.

Francis comes striding out with Rosalind hot on his trail, while picking up her skirt si she can walk in the grass, she wasnt planning to, obviously because she was wearing her favorite heels.

"Who is that? The girl following him?" Lola asked.

"Who? Oh... that's..." Mary trailed off looking at the girl quizzically.

Rosalind has changed a lot in the years where Mary has been absent.

Her almost black her is now a light-dark brown. Her skin that was as pale as snow is now a little bit tan. Her eyes now bright and happy.

Things have most definitely changed.