Someone like me pt. 3 🌿 Bucky Barnes

Magsimula sa umpisa

'ya znayu, ya postarayus' byt' nezhnym ..' comes Bucky's reply. (i know, i'll try to be gentle.. )

You grin at his words. 'ty i nezhnyy?' (You and gentle?)

'ya mogu byt' nezhnym, kogda khochu ..' He smiles back.  (I can be gentle when I want..)

'togda pokazhi mne..' (Show me then)

He looks up into your eyes. There's a playful spark. You remember it. It makes the corners of his lips turn upwards as well. You slowly lean, capturing his lips with yours this time.

'ya tak sil'no tebya lyublyu' he whispers out of breath once you pull away again. (I love you so much). 'ya ne otkazhus' ot tebya' (I am not giving up on you)

'obeshchaniye?' (Promise?)

'poka ya zhivu' (for as long as I live)

'bozhe, ya lyublyu tebya ..' (god, I love you) you whisper back at him.

You slide down until you're kneeling on the ground yourself. You wrap your arms around him tightly. You bury your face into the crook of his neck. His arms wrap around you and tighten.

•••

'Any word from Tony?' Bucky asks closing the motel door behind him.

Steve's waiting for him. He figured to give you and Bucky some space. So meeting here at the break of dawn seemed like the better option.

'He says it looks promising.. but it takes a couple more days, Shuri will help him perfect it so he can be sure it does what it's supposed to do...' Steve replies.

'Good...' Bucky replies almost grumpy.

'What's going on between you and Y/n?' Steve asks curiously. He sees the way Bucky acts around you and the way you seem to only really respond to him makes him extremely curious.

'We uh... we have uh..' Bucky honestly doesn't know the answer to that one. You both never really cared about labelling your relationship. But it feels like a real one.

'When we were in Hydra together, we'd have missions, we were always paired up and I guess we both broke through the other's barrier... we understand each other, we don't label anything.. but I'd say that we're...'

'Together?'

'Yeah...yeah I'd say that...' a soft smile grazes his face and it makes Steve smile as well. He likes you, he really does. 'We already told each other the L word..'

Steve gasps, exaggerated of course, before congratulating his friend. 'I'm happy for you man... you deserve a girl.. even if she faked her own death..'

'She really liked you all.. which makes me like her even more..' Bucky grins.

Your eyes are trained on the window, laying on the bed you can hear them talking about you. You smile softly at Bucky's words.

You feel the guilt get worse however. You really traumatised him when you faked your own death. Last night you could hear him mumble in his sleep. He called out to you multiple times but denied having a nightmare involving you the morning after.

The door opens suddenly. Bucky's smile falters when he sees the look on your face. You didn't even realise you were crying until Bucky and walks over to you, pulls you up into a sitting position and wipes the tears away.

'chto ne tak?' (What's wrong?) his voice is barely a whisper, just so Steve can't hear him.

'Mne zhal'...' (I'm sorry) 'eto vse..' (that is all)

'For what?'

'For everything...' your accent is laid on thick but he understands you still. 'I faked my death and then yelled at you for that..'

'I have you back now, none of the matters to me anymore...'

'You have nightmares about it.. I heard you..'

He smiles at you, your eyebrows twist into a frown, why is he smiling at you?

'I wasn't exactly having a nightmare doll...' he blushes at you and you playfully shove him.

'ya ne mogu tebe poverit'!' (I can't believe you!)

'No, but in all seriousness.. You don't have to worry about me.. I'll be okay, it's about you now, so you don't have to feel guilty, you did what you had to do..' he ensures you by kissing your head.

'ty ofitsial'no soshel s uma, James..' (you have officially gone soft, James)

'tol'ko dlya tebya..' (only for you)