wait you're a females right?

Xiao, chongyun, xingqiu and hu tao are in a party's, around those full people's dancing and singing. The noise is getting louder and higher. Surely the atmosphere of the house is louder than the neighbourhood.

He glares at his friends one more times, regrets to accept them that he will come to a party with them.

And even now, he still regrets for his hole life's, if he can go back in the past and changes his mind.

He finally sighs for the last time and looks around him.

Suddenly a person came and sat beside xiao.

" braids hair, nice legs and thick..." he thought from himself as the pale skins became shade of pinks.

He gazes at the person quickly before a lightning struck him.

He quickly looks at the person one more times, up and down.

Eventually the person looks so confused because of his gazing and glaring from xiao, weirdly looks at him like a stalker who watching him every night and day.

"What wrongs?" said he and moves a bit from closer at xiao.

" ... you're a females right?" xiao response his answer, looking at the other way to ignore the situation.

xiao heard a gasp before a giggles came up at the same time.

"Hehehe.. I'm sorry but I'm a guy" xiao got flinch from the answers and blush so hard, that's his skin became even more darker than the usual.

" omg you're blushing hard!" The person laugh a bit with a snore on it.

And just like that,

Xiao can't fucking believe that he slowly lowkey in love with him.

Notes: hello hello im back 🧍‍♀️
can't believe I've made this at midnight