Chapter 25: Blitzkrieg

Start from the beginning

Serena didn't have any hesitations and said: "I'll come."

The whistle announced the end of the game. The CompSci team won with eighteen points above the Engineering team. Serena told her friends "I'll go back with you guys later," and walked down the stairs with Ash.

Behind them, Chloe stared at the snack bag in her hands, "It was Ash that brought our snacks?!"

May didn't have the spare brainpower to think about snacks. She slapped Dawn's hand: "This world is becoming unreal. Dawn?"

Dawn didn't say a word in reply. Looking at the pair walking towards the court, she slowly murmured to herself: "Our Serena is clearly very compatible with Ash, who said they weren't compatible? The people on the forums obviously don't have any intelligence."

Serena and Ash walked down under the stares of everybody around. When they reached the entrance to the court, the anxious Shinji and Brock were already waiting there.

"Haha, Third Brother, you finally......"

A tall and healthy looking male with a square face patted Ash's shoulders, a look of being moved to the point of speechlessness.

Another, with a narrower face, had the exact same expression: "The eternal bachelor has started his prison term."

"Eternal bachelor" triggered Serena into remembering meeting them in the game for the very first time. The two strange people in front became so familiar and friendly.

Ash didn't answer their teasing and made introductions to Serena: "Number 10 is Brock Takeshi, the other is Paul Shinji."

He didn't say their respective identities in the game because it was easy to realize from their real names. Before he could introduce Serena, she took a step ahead of him, came forward and very politely said: "Nice to meet you, senior. I'm Serena"

Takeshi-- Brock paused, and recovered by chuckling. While saying "Me too, me too", he thought, of course I know you are Serena Yvonne. The beauty of our faculty. Didn't think you would get together with Third Brother. A CompSci genius taking a CompSci faculty beauty seemed very natural. But on these two, it felt like a ghastly sight. (Please don't mind Brock's idiom-using skills)

And this beauty seemed so friendly. Meeting for the first time and giving them permission to call "Serena."

Paul also laughed, thinking the same as Brock.

Serena knew from their expression that they hadn't realized. So she looked embarrassed as she added: "That is, Brock, Shinji, I meant, I'm PerformerSerena"

Hearing "Shinji", the two went into shock. When "PerformerSerena" came out, Paul had an expression like he was struck by lightning, his mouth loud and noiseless. Brock had an even more classical expression -- the basketball in his hand dropped to the floor.

......

Serena felt fulfilled for the second time today.

She felt that she finally understood Master a tiny bit. Seeing people in shock was too satisfying, haha.

But Serena's satisfaction didn't last for very long. Ash's teammates all came crowding around. Serena's meeting with internet friends quickly started becoming meetings with friends and relatives......

As long as Serena wasn't facing Ash, she could deal pretty well with anything. But with these seniors all coming together and teasing, Serena's abilities weren't enough at all. Ash seemed to be happy observing from the side with a small smile. It was only when they wanted invited her to dinner that he helped her refuse.