Chapter 1

"Promise me that once we grow up you will marry me?" Said by the boy in front of me, hoping that I will say yes to him.

"I promise" I answered him with a smile in my face as he slid a ring into my ring finger.

A dream from the past again? How many times this happened.

"That fucking jerk! He promised me then the day after he disappeared without a word, like a bubble that popped out" pissed off, I stand and did my morning routines before going to school.

After wearing my uniform, I'm ready to go. I immediately started the engine of my BMW F 900 XR or I called Phantom. Minutes later I arrived at the school grounds, there waiting my two girl friends Hinata and Yuzuha.

"(Y/n)! Here!" Yuzuha waved for me to see them

"Good morning (Y/n)!" smiling Hinata greeted me

"Good morning to the both of you" I greeted them and we started walking towards to our classroom.

The three of us met during our Middle School Days and since then we always hang out together and became friends. As we're walking at the hallway, talking, suddenly someone bumped into me.

"I'm sorry" I apologized as I helped picking the book that fell

"No, it's fine, I'm not hurt at all" the other person answered

I was about to give the book but I froze to my position and couldn't move at all. Shocked written in my face.

"E-emma?" I stuttered

"(Y/n)!" she shouted happily and hugged me out of happiness

"W-when did you come back?" I asked nervously. She was about to answer but the bell rung that cut her off.

"Oh, the bell rang. We'll just catch up later." I said and walk towards our classroom without hearing her answer out of nervousness that I felt after seeing her.

"Do you know her (Y/n)?" the curious Hinata asked

"Y-yeah, she is someone I know" I answered blankly to her question.

"Are you fine? You don't look okay" Yuzuha asked with a concerned tone in her voice.

"I'm fine. Let's go or we will be late to our class" I said and dismissed the topic to get it out of my head.

That's what I thought minutes ago, but who would have thought that Emma is in our class. "Oh shit" I mumbled in between my breath.

"Ms. Sano, you can sit behind Ms. (L/n) (Y/n). Ms. (Y/n) kindly raise your hand" the teacher politely ask as I raised my right hand.

"Hi (Y/n) we meet again" Emma said excitedly. I only smile at her and began to listen to the teacher discussing in front.

Luckily, I understand most of the lesson even though my mind was wandering about other things. We're here at the cafeteria eating our lunch with Emma. The three of them instantly became close after I introduced them to each other. And now they're talking about god-knows-what topic since I didn't join them, I was just listening to them.

"By the way, (Y/n) How are you?" now their attention is on me, with Emma waiting for my answer.

"I'm fine, I'm doing good" I answered her. "How about you? How's your life?" I asked her back.

"I'm also doing fine. I'm really happy to see you again." She answered merrily with a huge smile in her face and we all smile because of how cute she is. "And oh, I'm not the only one who's excited to see you, Mik-" I immediately cut her sentence off because of my sudden slam at the table while standing. Shocked written in their faces I added quickly "It's almost time for our afternoon class. I think we should go to our classroom" I said nervously

"You're right. I didn't notice the time at all." Yuzuha said and they start arranging their things and stand up.

Afternoon class started immediately and good thing it wasn't a complicated topic since I'm not in the mood to listen. My mind wandering around, I ask myself if is he also here back in Japan. Now (Y/n) stop thinking about that jerk.

A few hours later the bell rang indicating that the class for today is done.

"Are you all going home straight?" Hinata ask us while walking towards our locker

"I think so, if you all want to hang out I'm free" I said waiting for them to ask if they want to hang out

"Sadly I have a date with Takemitchi after class" said Hinata while blushing

"And I have something important to do with Hakkai" Yuzuha said with a disappointed tone to hear.

"Well I'm free right now. How about we catch up (Y/n) since we have a lot of things to talk about" Emma excitedly suggest as we continued our walk towards the parking lot.

"Right! Why won't you two catch up?" Yuzuha agreeing to Emma's suggestion

"That's a good plan." Hinata also agreed

"Sure! Emma do you ride a motorbike? I'm using my motorbike right at the moment so I can only give you a ride on my Phantom." I ask Emma and hopped on my Phantom and giving her the extra helmet.

"Of course! I'm so excited to have a talk with you after-" Emma's word was cut off by someone.

"Emma!" someone shouted then the three of them turned around while my body froze because of the familiar voice.

Just what I thought the whole day, he's also back in Japan. Now talk about timing.

"Oh Mikey! Why are you here?" Emma asked him with a confused look in her face.

"Draken and I came here to pick you up." He said and I saw a tall man with braided blonde hair and have a dragon tattoo at the side of his shaved head came to Emma's side in my peripheral vision.

"Ohhh, okay wait here a moment." She said as she step closer to my still frozen body. "(Y/n) I'm sorry looks like we need to postpone our catch up some other time" you can hear her disappointment in her voice and that snapped me out.

"No need to worry. We can always hang out tomorrow after class. Now if you don't mind I'll go first." I hurriedly said without turning to the person at the back and started the engine of Phantom.

"(Y/n)-chan? Is that you?" with that question my spirit left my body.