Medusa

TW: RAPE

She's a really complicated oc

So basically, her dad raped her mother, and she wound up growing up with just her mom, who was extremely awful to her because she was her rapist's child. She tried her best obviously, but she held a grudge against her own child because of her sperm bag.

Now, she's related to Stain, the hero killer. And she's half black, so Kinda confusing, but her mom was black, her dad is Stain's uncle, resulting in her and Stain being cousins!

Anyways, her quirk allows her to paralyze people with a stare, which warranted the name Medusa.

Now she's a punisher. She goes around killing bad people. Now the reason why she's considered a vigilante and a villain, is because she murders, BUT the people she kills are all on sex offender lists, rapists, pedophiles. She has people hire her for jobs and kills them.

Now, she's seen as a symbol of femininity and the Public stands with her most of the time. But she's a murderer, so people are like "do we condone this?" And the heroes don't wanna arrest her because like, rape cases and unwanted pregnancies from rape, go WAYYYY DOWN. Like, "you have ideas? Haha no bitch."

Her tears are just eyeliner made to look like the crying face girls make when they cry with makeup on. They're a symbol of justice to her, and something that got her really famous.

So like, the women of Japan are all on her side.

AND NO, SHE KILLS ANY GENDER RAPIST. WOMEN, MEN, ENBYS. EVERYONE.

Her real name at the moment is Oduda. She has no last name in the public.

She got her eyepatch during an incident fighting off an attacker (which she won.)

She is viewed the same was as Light in Death Note is. Half of society is on her side. Other half isn't.

The female pros and feminist male pros are all like "... should we really arrest her?"

She has brands named after her, and she is basically a shelter for women and men who have been victims of assault and rape.

She has dreads because they're low maintenance.

I could see her having a child that she found on the streets and she loves it like her own, because she personally didn't wanna give birth because that would put her out of the punishing job for a while.

Her least favorite type of person is a pedophile. She kills those in much more painful ways.

She chops off hands as well, not just killing.

She doesn't believe rapists and sex offenders deserve rights.

Her personality is very stoic and she is no nonsense. She will hurt you if you do much as look at her the wrong way. Unless you're really close to her.