This is one of my secretary's tasks, but since I just fired her, no one will do this for me. But as I said, I don't care about them, and besides, I can do this myself.

"Come on, Jen! Since the day you took over the company, no secretaries have stayed with you for at least a month! You're always firing them for just one minor mistake," he said.

I frustratingly looked at him and glared. "Why do you even care about them? They're just pieces of shit who can't do their work properly," I said seriously.

"They can do their job properly, It's just one mistake, Jen! If you gave them a second chance, maybe they could prove it to you," he said with a hint of disappointment again.

"One chance is enough for them to prove what they can do! There's no second chance nowadays!" I yelled back.

"Not everyone has the same perspective as you! If Mom and Grandpa found out about this, you'll be in trouble again," he said before standing up.

"I don't care! It's my company, my rules!" I said, and I heard him sigh deeply before leaving my office.

I just can't understand why they need to interfere in my life. They gave me this company to manage, yet I can't do whatever I want. That's another level of craziness.

I shook my head in disbelief and started reading emails from my partners. Numerous companies are approaching JRJ Corporation, which is my company.

My Grandpa changed the name of the company. It was Kim Corporation before, but when I was still in high school, he changed it to JRJ Corporation. At first, I didn't know what it meant, but he said it was my name.

I don't have any idea why he changed the company's name, and I don't have time to know because it's his problem, not mine. So yeah, there's nothing to talk about.

I scrolled through the emails until something caught my attention. Pollywogs Corporation. Oh yeah! I know this company and I know who the CEO is. Actually, he's been trying to hit on me too.

He's been trying to approach my company, and they sent an email again, saying they want to propose something to my company. I don't know if I will let them or not.

Because I'm not sure if the CEO of this company is even serious about having projects with JRJ. I just have this feeling that he's doing this just for me. But yeah, maybe I'll give them a chance.

I replied to their email, saying that I would like to invite them for a meeting tomorrow to discuss their proposal. Let's see what this company can do.

I smirked before picking up the telephone because I remembered I need a new secretary, and this time I will be the one to interview them. After all, it's clear that the person who was assigned to interview my past secretary didn't do well.

"Good morning, Ms. Kim. What can I do for you?" Nancy answered.

This Nancy has a bitchy attitude. She doesn't know that I know what she's been saying about me. I overheard her talking badly about me, and she said she wants to slap me because of my arrogance.

She must be thankful I can't fire her because she mainly works in my brother's department.

"I fired my secretary, and you already know what you're going to do. I want to be the one to interview them," I said plainly and hung up immediately.

I hope God gives me a perfect secretary who will take their work seriously. She must be better than my previous secretary because if not, she's just wasting her time applying to my company.

I was about to sign the papers that had been on my table since earlier, but my phone started to ring. Once I saw the caller ID, I rolled my eyes and answered it.

"What?" I answered, annoyed.

"Wow! Can you at least greet me politely, bestie?" Nayeon said.

"Just tell me why you called me! You know I hate disturbances."

"Okay, Jen, calm your tits because I won't bite you! Anyway, I just want to ask you to have lunch with me because I miss my best friend."

"No, I have so many things to do, and you're not in my plans today," I said plainly.

Nayeon is my best friend since high school, and we really get along. She's been by my side since then, and I'm thankful to have her. Don't worry about how we interact because we're like this, and she is already used to my behavior.

"Well, if I'm not in your plans today, then I'll make plans for us instead," she said and hung up before I heard my door bang open.

"Nayeon?! What the heck are you doing here?!"

"I told you we will make plans for our lunch today," she said before walking towards me and dragging me out of my office.

I'm glad I immediately took my bag with me because I know for sure this girl beside me won't treat me, and she will even tell me to pay for her order! See how great she is?

"Aish! Stop pulling me! I have my own feet!" I said and yanked her hand.

We got into the elevator with me still wearing my serious expression. It's always like this because I never smile at anyone, which is why they find me arrogant and a bitch. Well, it's true.