He took deep breath before saying

"Jisoo, w-we should act as c-couple in front of my family. You k-know------"

Jisoo cut him off replying

"Yeah I can u-uderstand. Sure we will be as ' husband and wife ' in front of t-them"
She replied hesitantly while squeaking internally
"Yes, this is what I want. So  that I can  get   more close to you "

Taehyung nodded to her answer with small smile. Glad she is understanding in these matters.

It takes two hours for flight to reach destination. Meanwhile they can take rest.

So Taehyung closed his eyes to drift to sleep for a while. But his eyes became wide open by Jisoo placing her head in his neck and hugging him from side.

"I'm feeling cold due to this fever . So yeah,  don't mind"  she said while inhaling his manly scent and closing her eyes with pleasant feeling in heart .

Taehyung couldn't stop the smile threatening to escape.

He turned his head towards window and smiled to himself. Now a days Jisoo is initiating skin touch between them more. And he is liking it a lot, a lot to be honest.

They reached KIM'S palace which is filled with many relatives including Ryujin's husband and Jisoo's family.

Euna welcomed this couple with sweet sickening acting so nice in front of Jisoo to tie Jackson to her cousin sister in these fifteen days

Jisoo smiled back so similar to her while cursing Euna  internally for making her winter bear's childhood miserable.

Taehyung felt so happy seeing his family after these many days. But his family members are not at all interested in his presence.

They are just acting very sweet in front of other two families.

Jisoo didn't even glance at her parents who are so eager to talk with her . She interwined her hands with Taehyung and left with him to freshen up.

A room in upstairs  was allocated for this couple to stay  there fifteen days.
Both of them got freshened up and reached downstairs to have dinner along with others .

Everyone sat on huge dinning table ready to have dinner. Kim Euna is serving them with her  own hands trying to keep up with  kindness  act. She placed food in everyone 's plate expect Taehyung's.

Euna called home maids to serve for him

Taehyung observed that , he felt slight sting in his heart thinking she still treats him as slave.

Jisoo too noticed everything,  she gritted her teeth internally at that.

"Mrs Kim ( EUNA) why were you calling maids?

Do serve my husband too

  I'm really hungry, I can't just eat without my hubby eating   along with me.

So common on, be quick "
Jisoo said with pout very casually as if she is really hungry.

Taehyung understood she is doing this wantedly cause even he knows Jisoo hates Kim Euna a lot.

Jisoo's family were completely shook by her words. They didn't except their daughter showing this much care for  someone. 

Their stubborn and proud headed daughter is waiting for her husband to eat along with her. Marriage really brought huge change in her.

Euna slightly smiled at Jisoo,  she observed her surroundings. Everyone are looking at her to serve Taehyung.

She sighed at that and served Taehyung for the first time with her own hands making Jisoo smile at her victory.

Entire dinner Jisoo didn't stop talking to Taehyung. She is giggling and laughing with him ignoring others completely.

Kim Euna rolled her eyes at that. Even though she tried to start conversation with Jisoo. She is not at all paying attention to her .

Its like karma hit her back. Earlier she used to treat Taehyung same, every time he tries to talk something.  Euna downright ignores his words. Now  Jisoo is doing same to her.

They had dinner and left to their rooms to sleep for tonight.

Jisoo couldn't sleep cause she should still adjust to this new place. Where as Taehyung is going through some work in his laptop.

Jisoo got up from bed and roamed across their room which is Taehyung's before marriage

Jisoo got up from bed and roamed across their room which is Taehyung's before marriage. She opened all cup boards casually watching  interior designing.

In one cupboard, her eyes caught Taehyung's childhood pictures covered with  dust. She smiled widely at those frames.

Jisoo picked them up, cleaned off dust to look at them clearly. 

She smiled whippedly at one picture which is so cute and adorable. Baby Taehyung is showing his unique smile in that.

She  turned back and showed that picture to him.

"Tae, see what I found. Your childhood pictures,  you are  looking so damn chubby and  squishy here"
Jisoo cooed  at his pictures.

Taehyung smiled amusedly  at that. His mother took those pictures. He thought of carrying them to new house but forgot to.

Jisoo sat beside him  along with his one picture frame.

"Aww, how can you smile like that.
Your boxy smile is my most  favourite,  it never fails to  make my heart flutter *muah* "
She kissed his lips in picture making Taehyung completely speechless by her words and kiss...............