Chapter 25 - Coming Back To You

Start from the beginning

Rakshan: Thangam, why are you crying?

Sivaangi: What? I didn't cry at all.

That's when Sivaangi realised that her cheeks were full of tears, she even don't know when did it came while she was thinking about the first son.

Sivaangi: It's nothing Anna, just thinking about Ashwin that's it.

Rakshan: Thangam, I need to you something about Ashwin.

Sivaangi: What is it Anna?

Rakshan: As you know, Ashwin was a loner for so many years that even thought he had some friends, but he won't talk much, including me. He was very depressed and in pain for thinking that no one was with him. But when you entered his life, you had totally changed him to a different man, he had forgot about his depression and pain because of you. And what's more, he never talked to any girls like you before, but he was so comfortable to be with you, how was that even possible?

Sivaangi: Rakshan Anna, anything is possible with, Sivaangi Krishnakumar. Hehehehehehe........

Rakshan: Hahahahahha........All right. Anyway, don't leave Ashwin no matter what happens, stay by his side for this all time, ok?

Sivaangi: Ok Anna, I will be with him for the whole time.

Rakshan: Ok da thangam, I got to go now, see you tomorrow then.

Sivaangi: Ok Anna, Bye Anna......

Rakshan: Bye da thangam.

With that, Rakshan had gone to his car and went to his home, Sivaangi had locked all the doors and switched off all the lights and fans. When she was on the upstairs, she was thinking that what Ashwin is gonna do to her, as you know what happened to them earlier, but she doesn't feel scared at all, with all of her boldness, she went to the second floor and she was right next to Ashwin's bedroom.

Before entering, Sivaangi had to check if Ashwin was still on the bed, she peaked through the door and found no one on the bed, she got confused and went inside, she still found nothing but empty, she called out to Ashwin to check if he's in his bedroom.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy!! Ashwineyyy, where are you? I had came back now, Ashwineyyy.

Sivaangi didn't get any response even though she called out to Ashwin, she got confused again as where he might have gone, she was about to search him down when the lights in his bedroom had gone off. She was scared of the darkness and don't know what to do, she called out to anyone who was here.

Sivaangi: Hello, is anybody here? Don't play this kind of tricks to me, I'm scared of the darkness, please show up in front of me.

Sivaangi didn't get any response from anyone or anything, she looked around to find the switch to switch on the lights, that's when she found a dark figure was standing on the door watching her. Sivaangi was so terrified that she was about to run away, the dark figure had caught her and leaned her to a wall, the dark figure held her hands to the wall and got closed to her, he started to speak to her even closer.

Ashwin: Calm down ma, it's just me, your Ashwin ( In a husky voice )

Sivaangi: ( Blushes ) Wh...What are you doing to me?

Ashwin: Nothing, just want to be with you. ( In a husky voice )

Sivaangi: Do...Do you really have to speak in that tone?

Ashwin: Why? Don't you like it? ( Getting more husky )

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy, do....don't do this to me.

Ashwin: Do what? ( In a husky voice )

Sivaangi: Ummm......that's...............

Before Sivaangi will say something, Ashwin suddenly crashed his lips to hers tightly, it's like he's depends on this kiss, Sivaangi was trying to push Ashwin away but his grip is too tight, he is getting more deeper and started to play his tongue in her mouth, she can't control herself anymore and gave up to him.