17

The next few weeks were hectic, may sudden oral recitations kami for almost every period. Tapos na dagdagan pa ang workload ko sa modeling since it was a new season, and lot of lines were asking me to present their brands. "Here's your water." Hinatiran ako ni Ate Cass ng mineral water habang nagbibihis ako.

"Imo! Gusto mo bang magpahinga muna tayo? We've been shooting for a long time na rin." Sumilip si Zosia sa akin while I was getting my make-up retouched. Umiling ako at tiningnan ang telepono ko, I had five messages from Rheagan na hindi ko pa nabubuksan dahil sa ginagawa ko.

"We only have four more clothes nalang to shoot, it's better if we finish it. Kung okay lang sa staff." Zosia sighed and nodded before going out of the dressing room. Pumwesto ako sa gitna ng backdrop habang dala-dala ang isang mini-fan. Napansin ko si Tita Nevie na nagbibigay ng pagkain sa staff at maya-maya ay nginitian ako.

My friend was enthusiastic of her clothing brand. Zash will be finally opening next month and the PR team decided to have teasers about the face of the brand kaya naman ay pagkatapos nito, pupunta ako sa kabilang studio para sa teaser.

Pinunasan ni Ate Cass ang pawis ko para hindi masira ang make-up ko, "Okay! Let's continue." the photographer announced. I smiled and did a lot of poses, nandoon sa monitor si Zosia at ang team ko nanonood sa mga kuha ng photographer. My feet were sore and were dying but I still had to finish my work kaya naman ay ngumiti nalang ako para hindi ko maisip ang nangangawit kong paa.

"Let's move your shooting tomorrow, masyado nang malalim ang gabi." I heard my manager say as I was packing my things to move to the next studio, I looked at her and shook my head. "Huwag na po, ayos pa naman ako. And I have to be at the campus the whole day tomorrow, ayaw kong madali ang team so we need to get there now."

My head throbbed at the thought of reciting again, I drank my water and sat at the backseat. I took the opportunity to take a quick rest while we were driving to the studio, this was probably one of the most tiring shoots I've ever done.

Ginising rin naman ako ni Ate Cass right away, I yawned and got out of the van to walk inside the building. I changed into a somewhat fairy-like vintage ruffled dress, it was in white and I had to be barefoot. Napatingin ako kay Ate Cass nang tinawag niya ako, "Rheagan's calling." I accepted my phone and turned it off.

Baka mamaya ko na siya i-uupdate sa kung ano na ang ginagawa ko, it was time to do my work. 'I'm sure he'll understand', I thought.

"Anong oras ka ba nakatulog last night? You look like you're about to pass out." Sissy commented in the middle of college algebra, I layed my head down on the armchair and closed my eyes. My fatigue didn't let me survive the rest of the morning period, "There's no recits na in the afternoon, free tayo for two periods." Sissy informed me.

That felt so good to hear, I just wanted to lay down and sleep. I got home at two in the morning earlier and had to wake up at six to review my notes. I groaned and decided to skip lunch, gusto ko nalang matulog.

I pressed the floor button and leaned my head on the wall of the elevator, my head was aching so bad that I felt like throwing up. "Hey Sissy?" Tinawagan ko ang kaibigan ko, "Oh no, are you okay lang ba? Tell me if hindi ka makakapasok for the last period ha! I'll excuse you!" I smiled and felt relieved.

Tumango ako at nagpasalamat bago bumaba sa elevator at sabay ring ibinaba ang tawag. I took out my key fob and was about to insert it when I saw Rheagan leaning on my pad's wall, "Hey." he cooed.