1- Words Of Equivalence (Prologue)

It was never easy, always being the second best and the second favorite in all, that is Taehyung.

Tae's POV
"Why can' t you be like your brother?"
I just stayed silent and let her speak. Though no one will believe, my mom is a good mom just for the show.
"He never disappoint us, while you is always like 'that' "
I can't understand what she meant by' that'
Am I not a good son? I have so much to say but I just can't. Letting her to lower my self confidence as much as she can. Cause I am nothing without her according to her.
" Enough with that Helena. He can' t understand your words because he is just like that. You know what, send him abroad and let him be by himself. So that he'll realized how difficult it is for us to raise him"

----

TAE's POV

'' Why can't you just open your mouth and chop those excuse parents of ours? " my brother said while pointing his finger on me. We are in my bedroom, him barging in after knowing I was getting sent to Sokor to live by myself. 
" As if you can do that, right perfect big brother? "
  He was silenced by my sarcastic remarks, knowing that he can't do that. He can't even say no to our parents like what I am doing. Silently he went out not forgetting to asking me to take care of myself.

I continued to pack my luggage, not forgeting my headphones and my speakers. Both of us studying business, my brother as a senior and I as a junior. I want to become a singer but thay said it's just not a good choice.

I went to sleep hoping for a better future with my music.