⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚It's her fault!˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Start from the beginning

"Yes, he is sleeping right now so don't disturb him. " George said nervously while holding bad's hand. Sapnap quickly pull the blanket up to Sam's neck to cover the mark.

"Aw that sad, I brought his favorite muffins because I saw him being sad. " bad said in Sad tone while I sigh in relief.

"But why are you three's eyes puffy and swollen? " antfrost asked while pointing at the extras. We all froze up, you three better have a excuse to tell.

"Oh uh we were crying from a book we read. " Alyssa lied but skeppy and antfrost became skeptical about what she said.

"Oh is that so then what is the title of the book? "Antfrost asked while three of them became nervous. I hope you guys can think of a title but they didn't still respond.

"They were reading silent voice, I saw them crying when I was walking around. " I lied.
They all looked at me as I am lying but then..

"Alright guys, let's eat the muffin before it gets cold. " bad said while picking the tray and walking down stairs and Karl followed him. Thank you bad for saving us.

"I will make some tea. " Alyssa said while standing up and walking down stairs. Ponks did the same thing but skeppy and antfrost didn't even move.

"Come on guys let's go. " I said while standing up and going down but skeppy stopped me.
He looked at me with some serious look while antfrost became nervous from the tension.

"Tell me the truth eret. I thought you said stopped yourself that you would never lie to us again. " skeppy said while staring at my eyes but sapnap punched the table to get out attention.

We all looked at him and he just stare at us and then he spoke "First we will have some muffins because I am hungry and then we will tell yo-"

"Sam's dead... " George cut off sapnap while closing the door. Skeppy and antfrost eyes widen, this room became silent that we could hear bad talking to Karl.

"What...? " antfrost said in complete shockness but skeppy was still blankly staring at Sam. Sapnap and my eyes widen from George directly telling the truth.

"Someone murdered him or he killed himself so dream went out to search for the revival book..." George said while smiling creepily and placing his hand on antfrost shoulder.

"I didn't know that he would actually kill
himself... " skeppy said while walking to Sam.
I became confused on what skeppy said.

"What do you mean by that? " I asked skeppy and he just started to tear up while hold Sam hand.

"Before this, Sam came over to my and bad's house... " he said.

Flashback

Skeppy pov

I was building many dirt houses to make bad mad, I was about to be done with the dirt house until I saw Sam coming towards us.

"Skeppy?! Why did you built this house? " bad shouted from the balcony but I ignore him and waved at sam. Bad looked at where I was waving and saw Sam.

"Oh hey Sam! " bad shouted. Sam looked at us and wave. Bad came down stares and we both ran towards Sam.

"What are you doing here Sam? " I asked. I became concern for him because he looks unhealthy.

"I was just here to talk with you guys. " he said while smiling weakly. Bad hold sam's face and I saw his eye bags and I could see that he wasn't eating.