✯𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥✯

Start from the beginning

" Aii" a guy as shot me an irritated look.

To my horror, the devil punched the him in the face.

" Don't look at her like that"

I sat back, buring myself into the seat. The guy turned away focusing his eyes, on the road.

" Where is Sam?" I asked him for the 27th time in this awfully quiet car ride. It was not a car ride for me. It is an path to hell .

" Do you want to see him alive or dead doll?" He asked calmly, but a hint of irritation was visible in his tone.

" A-Alive" i mumbled. " Then shut up and don't ask me any questions" he said gruffily.

The awkward 10 mins,was too much for me. As a person, who loves talking I hate these types if situation.

" Where are we going?"

I shut my mouth when he gave me an no nonsense look.

" Why did you bring her here AK?" A guy asked from the back

I gulped, as his jaw tightened when that guy asked him this.

" Mind your own business" he replied colder than before

" But she is an extra burden-"

" I hate questions. And you know what I will do if someone does the stuff i hate right?"

I closed my eyes tighly. I can imagine him, killing a guy not with his hands, but with his own look.

I felt someone blindfold me. I instantly panicked.

" Don't be afraid doll. I won't eat you" i heard the devil's whisper

But I want you to-

Control your perverted mind!

I felt a arm wrap me securely as i walk hesitantly. I was about to trip as he tightens the grip on me.

" Slow steps doll" he whispered again.

My heart was beating hard. His hot breath in my neck, his hands around my shoulder, his caring and coldness towards me was making crazy.

He opens my blind fold, as i saw a grey room.

" Where are we??" I asked him scared.

" Your home" he said smiling.

I would watch him smile all day. Look at the cute glint in his eyes! His sharp jaw and-

" This is not my home!" I said backing away.

" This is your home doll... From now onwards"

" No! I can't accept this!' i said frustrated.

He again smirked. I frowned at his reaction.

" You." I said coldly keepin my index finger pointing to his chest.

" You devil. You can't just play with me. You can't play with 20 questions with an councillor and kidnap her just because she lost and kill all the police officers in front of my eyes and at last force me to stay with you" i said coldly

" I just did it doll"

I was about to rip this devil's head when he gave me an 5 word reply for my 2 min long sentence.

" You better leave me!" I warned

" Or else?" He asked giving his infamous smirk.

" You will face my wrath" i said.

He suddenly burst into laughter.

Way to go shivangi! You warned him, now he is laughing instead of being scared.

Let's be rational! We both know, he won't take my warning serious. But hey, atleast i made him laugh!

Ashamed of you!

" Oh my god " the devil said, wiping his 'tears' from laughing

" Don't you dare laugh-"

" You are so cute" he said smirking.

I gritted my teeth. " I am not make a freaking comedy show!" I shouted.

" It's fine doll, i love your sense of humour, its great but you know don't try it again. I don't want to laugh... Ever in my life" he said

" I don't want to make you to laugh! How do I look to you? A clown?" I demanded angryly.

" Beautiful and cute" he said.

I shut up, my cheeks again red because him. I narrowed my eyes.

I suddenly felt light headed. I was so weak.

" I–"

I fell into the ground, sprawling in the floor.

....

......

..........

I opened my eyes slightly to see that rock smirking at me. I knitted my eyebrows.

" I know you are acting. Get up" he urged

" You are a monster!" I shouted. I got up and turned to leave when i felt him pull me by my waist.

" Ahh" i gasped. He held my wrists and looked into my eyes.. Dangerously.

" I am an Monster. I can not only be a monster in killing... I can also be an monster in........"

He leaned into my neck and nuzzled in my hair, burying his face in my side of my neck

" Don't play will be doll. I won't hurt you... But I will do more things, that will you giddy" he warned.

With all my will power i pushed him away.......Tried too..

After some moments he backed away from me.

" Is that asshol–"

" Sam!" I hissed.

He rolled his eyes. " Fine. Do you want to see him?"

" Yes!"

" Follow me doll"

~

I know, i didn't satisfy your expectations... I am so sorry.

I will try my best to write the next one. I think this story will go for 2 or 3 parts. So please bear with me. If you guys don't like this, you can tell me and i will stop it.

Love you guys a lot and peace out for now :)

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮,
𝓐𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓬 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻 ❣︎❣︎❣︎