𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘, 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗎𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗒𝗈

The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky

The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky. As soon as Haruchiyo woke up from a nap in his office, his phone suddenly vibrated, and received a message from kokonoi telling him to go upstairs because their next transaction will start within an hour.

Haruchiyo sighed in frustration remembering what happened at the villa.

The truth is, he didn't mean those hurtful words he said to her. He even had a thought of confessing to her once they got there but fate won't let him do that.

The night before their departure, he received a death threat in y/n's number. He chose to keep it a secret not to ruin the excitement and planned everything alone by himself. The culprit is still unknown so he narrowed it down to one and pointed out a girl.

It was a girl who live nearby. He's still unsure of it that's why he acted like he's in her favor. And once he realized that his hunch was right, it was late.

"The twins were right. I should've just stayed out of her, let her lead a normal life, and supported her from afar," he whispered and put his coat on before going upstairs.

"I can't afford to lose her, even though she's not mine."

A few more minutes passed, and he finally arrived at the VIP room where all of them are present except for kakucho.

"Kakucho?" he asked.

"He's on a date."

"Really? In times like this?"

"Agree! That fucker stole my sister and immediately went on a date I won't show him any mercy." Ran butted in gritting his teeth but they all know that he didn't mean it.

"Your sister? Y/n?" his mood suddenly darkened after hearing her name.

No one dared to respond considering the atmosphere that lingers around the room.

"Tch" he hissed and immediately left.

Takeomi was about to yell at him but Mikey told them to let him be. Rindou immediately called y/n's phone but she was not picking it up. He once again dialed it and finally, it connected.

"Hello?" kakucho's voice was heard over the phone.

"What the fuck is y/n doing at a bar? There's a GPS installed in her phone y'know.

"Shh, don't yell over the phone. She's already aslee-"

"SHE'S SLEEPING WITH YO- no I'm coming."

"Chill, I'm just kidding. She already left a while ago. She told me not to follow her because she have something to do."

"Okay, so explain about her cellpho-"

"She left it in the car so I took it. I plan on giving it to her but she told me not to follow her." kakucho responded in a cold tone.

Rindou and Ran's sigh was heard over the phone and immediately hang up.

"Tch" kakucho hissed and threw her phone on his bed but her phone received another call.

"Fuck you Ran I tol-" he stopped as soon as he read the chat head that appeared on the front screen.

"It's her account... Wait" his eyes widened realizing that her account is also logged in on another device.

Unknown number
-I'll send the location

Y/n
-Yes, please refrain from hurting him!

Unknown
-I can't guarantee his safety.

Y/n
-I'm on my way!

Unknown
-Don't tell anyone or else

Unknown sent a picture.

Kakucho gasped as soon as he saw the picture. It was haruchiyo, he looks drunk. He immediately called Kokonoi to ask if Haruchiyo was there with us, kokonoi replied and told him that he was not with them.

"Shit!"

Y/n
-Stop! Don't go there y/n!

Unknown
-Huh? Who are you? Didn't I tell you not to tell anyone?

Y/n
-It's me! I'm sorry, it was an automated message. I swear I didn't tell anyone.

Kakucho remained silent and messaged y/n with his account but she's not opening it.

He has no other choice but to tell her brothers what situation she's in.

"What is it!?" Ran yelled over the phone.

"y/n is in trouble, along with haruchiyo."

"Huh?" ran seemed to be confused about what he was talking about.

"I'll explain everything later. It's just she agreed to meet up with someone. I saw their conversation and the unknown sender even sent a picture of haruchiyo provoking he-"

Kakucho was cut by a familiar voice he heard over the phone.

"Is there something wrong?" he whispered but loud enough to be heard over the phone.

Silence engulfed them all. "Why are you looking at me?"

"HARUCHIYO!? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"